“Very good Manhattan-like experience”
Review of Limani

Limani
Reserve with OpenTable
Limani is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Roslyn
Price range: US$35 - US$45
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mineola Avenue
Transit: Manhassett or Roslyn stop on the Long Island Railroad
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I just moved in to the area from the city and tried this restaurant. I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the decor and services and the food that was delicious. Try the branzino and the tarama as well as the lemon potatoes.

Will definitely be one of my new to-go restaurants!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I was there one time and had a great experience. They have good sushi and drinks. It`s a nice ambiance and the service is good.
Really loved the food and will come back.

1  Thank jaelcoaracy
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Limani's is beautiful.the service is phenominal. whatever you order is delicious.if u have the opportunity to go on Sunday for the brunch that is a must. they offer anything u can think of. go see for yourself.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My husband and I had about 90 minutes before picking up our kids. We just stopped at Limani Restaurant. We weren't really dressed up as we should have been. However, the hostesses were nice and sat us.

Contemporary restaurant.

We opt for the Pre-fix menu. We was a perfect choice for us and had a pleasant meal.

I had the salmon. It was delicious.
My husband had the chicken. He said ok. It was on the bone.
The bakalava was very good. The dessert serving was very generous. Two slices of the baklava each. We had to take one slice each home.

The meal with wine and tip $150.00.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Always busy good food and great wine list for pairing Rez are needed otherwise u wait. The hostess is v accommodating A bit pricey thought but its the location Food is almost as good as Stamatis