“Ladies lunch”
Review of Hendrick's Tavern

Hendrick's Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Hendrick's Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Roslyn
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: New Restaurant
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Good thing we made a reservation . The place was packed .
We both ordered the lunch pre fix.
The soup and salad were delicious .
We ordered the fish on spaghetti squash with veggies .
Portion was very small but excellent
Came with desert and coffee.
Service was excellent and they don't
Push you out .
This was my second time there and both times food was delicious .

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I am a local in this neighborhood and have been here more than a enough times for Dinner and Major Parties and no matter the event they always amaze you with the quality and taste of the food. The prices are not cheap but you get what you pay for for sure.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I thought I would not go to Hendricks because I was sad that it was changed from Washington Manor, however, the setting is gorgeous, intimate and friendly, the acoustics are good so it is not noisy. The food and service was excellent, I felt well taken care of, the presentation of the food was also excellent. impeccable.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We visited for our nieces Bat Mitzvah celebration. I appreciated how the restaurant was able to service a large party plus all of the other guests. The place was packed with people on a Thursday evening. The food was well prepared. The cocktails well made. Life is good.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

6 people to celebrate Jacobs 23 Birthday. Very pleasant, warm, in an old house setting. We waited about 5 minutes for our table which was next to a family of 12. After few minutes of to much noise, I asked to change our table and was accommodated quickly with a very good attitude. We moved outside. Nice Music, Much better and surrounded by heaters.Service was a little slow due to a wedding but waiter was pleasant. Fried Eggplant was excellent. Calamari ok, Tuna Tartar good but expensive 3lbs Lobster taken out of shell by waiter. Tavern Ribs very very good.

1  Thank Matthew M