“Great lunch spot!”

Add it.
La Bottega
Ranked #14 of 38 Restaurants in Roslyn
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Really good sandwiches & panini. Love their menu & atmosphere. Best on a sunny day...sit outside and watch the traffic on Old Northern Blvd pass you & wonder about the great food served there. Pesto on panini with prosciutto & fresh mozzarella is my fave!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My group stopped off for lunch due to the gluten-free menu. Although it was a hot day, when we walked in, it was cool and inviting. We were brought menus right away, and our waitress was very patient, as it took us a while to decide on what to eat. I decided to order something from the breakfast menu, but everyone else ordered a panini, sandwich or salad. We did not have to wait for a long time for our meals, and everyone's food was prepared just as we wanted. It was fresh and delicious. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Really good salads. Small dinning room, so large groups will need to call ahead to see if they can serve you. Others in our group said the Spaghetti Aglio was excellent as well as the Penne Alla Vodka. Prices are all very reasonable. Good Italian food but selection a little limited.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I usually go to La Bottega for their awesome brick oven pizza, their amazing salads and paninis. Last Sunday, I discovered they have a wonderful brunch menu. My "make your own" omelet was amazing and the accompanying hash browns (mostly grilled onions, peppers and less potatoes - fine with me). My date had the risotto, which looked creamy and was plentiful. La Bottega is my go-to local place for delicious home-style Italian bistro food!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I've driven past La Bottega many times and the outside seating area is always busy. I finally ate there today with my family and had a great experience. The menu is HUGE with a wide variety of choices. My wife and I both had two of their salads (lots of salad varieties) which you can get chopped on request (recommended!). Both were excellent! My kids had Penne Ala Vodka and a "medium" margarita pie which is the equivalent of 2 large slices. All the food was excellent and the service was fine. It's a casual Italian place, not fancy. Great for families but also nice for couples who want to eat outdoors. Will definitely be back!