All reviews walking trails large hotel indoor pool port chester business trip fitness center grounds are beautiful new york white plains westchester rye woods angel pits meeting nyc
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I love , love, love the Hilton westchester. The staff is courteous and kind. I stayed with my family and we had an amazing time. The have an indoor and outdoor pool. Amazing grounds that are landscaped beautifully with multiple fountains the rooms were clean and spacious. This hotel is extremely kid friendly. My daughter's wedding was held there and we could not have been happier with every single detail. This hotel is not to be missed

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rochelleg709
Kai F, General Manager at Hilton Westchester, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Congratulations on your daughters wedding and thank you for allowing us to be a part of the memories. We look forward to celebrating her milestones moving forward as well.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel really good grounds .rooms excellent.staff really helpful not a lot to do round the hotel ie resteraunts bars etc but white Plains about 15 mins by cab for about 20 dollars. hotel itself is brilliant

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Tennis, Indoor pool, outdoor pool, walking trails, basketball, shuffleboard, complimentary bikes allow guests to take advantage of the retreat setting and enjoy the great outdoors we offer.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was recommended by the bride and groom as the closest large hotel chain to the venue (AYC)

As a Hilton Diamond member we have stayed in our share of hotels.

The grounds are beautiful, but the hotel is so outdated and past its prime.

The saving grace was the check in process that allowed us to get a room at 10a after a horrendous Redeye flight from CA. The executive lounge was hidden and the receptionist did not inform us of its locations. When we got to the room we tried to call the front desk, but no answer. We wandered the halls for a while and finally ended up at the front desk. By the time we found the executive lounge breakfast was already over. What a bummer! Starving I grabbed a box of Apple Jacks and a piece of toast and headed to bed.

They didn’t have a king bed and only 2 doubles. My husband and I slept in separate beds for our catnap. Upon waking we had to get ready for the rehearsal dinner. When we walked into the bathroom there were little black hairs on the floor...gag. The tub had a gross looking brown stain that looked like someone vomited in there and wasn’t cleaned up and stained. It was crunch time and we didn’t have time to switch rooms so I covered the floor in towels and prayed the tub wouldn’t give me athletes foot or some bacterial infection and showered anyways.

The room next to us had a loud barking dog anytime any movement occurred in the hallway. My husband requested a new room and we were switched to the westchester wing. The room was much cleaner, king bed and bathroom hospitable. The only thing was the A/C didn’t really pump cool air. Oh well- can’t have everything I guess.

For breakfast on the weekend I guess executive lounge was closed so we had the buffet. It was decent, but those sad sad waffles (soggy eggo waffles) need to go. I thought maybe only one day of the waffles, but sure enough they were still there the next morning. At least the omelette station was good and the cook was friendly. Coffee was terrible! Annoying note was they left a butter knife out to cut the pieces of bread, bagels,rolls. Seriously?

All in all the service at least was decent. Rooms need to be cleaned better for sure! I wouldn’t spend more than $120 on a room here. This is not the Hilton Standard we are accustomed to.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank skyjenny .
Kai F, General Manager at Hilton Westchester, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Our rooms are going through a refresh to address your concerns and I’m confidant your return visit will be an enjoyable one

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I have been there twice now for academic meetings and I have been satisfied each time. Very clean, good food, comfotable and very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are spacious. Your only problem might be finding your way to where you want to go because it could be a little confusing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

With some of the largest rooms in the Tri State area and tremendous amenities you can rest and enjoy the retreat setting whether on a business or pleasure trip.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The beautiful Rye Town Hilton is still beautiful but is in the midst of some badly needed renovations. They do not interfere with a stay. The pool is pretty, as is the restaurant. Breakfast reccommended but that’s all. Plenty of local restaurants for later meals. Staff is great. Rooms need an update but location remains the best close to all major roads , trains and the airport.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We are currently updating the guests room with stone top furnishings, enhanced technology and 50 inch TV's as well.