I stayed here for three nights in early September while on a hiking trip. The place is great. I have nothing I could complain about. The breakfasts are good. The pool and whirlpool (especially helpful for my aching muscles) were great. And the staff are incredibly good. You would think that with a four-star resort just up the road, the hotel and staff might be second-rate. But that's not the case at all. This is definitely the place to stay while you are in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salamanca is a hotel boasting 68 rooms and featuring 17 suites and 1 KidSuite. Centrally located in Salamanca, NY, the gateway to Allegany State Park and the Enchanted Mountain Region. Adjacent to Seneca Gaming & Entertainment and Seneca-Iroquois National Museum. Located 1/4 mile from the exciting Seneca Allegany Casino & Hotel whom provides a shuttle to and from both casinos. The hotel features many amenities and is also situated very close to Allegany State Park, ski slopes of Holiday Valley and HoliMont, golf courses, St. Bonaventure University and many more local attractions. Hotel sits on the only city in the USA that is an Indian Reservation, the Seneca Iroquis Indian Reservation. The Holiday Inn Express is TAX EXEMPT and also provides free high speed Internet and free delux continental breakfast and adding healthy new breakfast choices. Stay five times per year and get one night free!! STAY SMART--STAY WITH US!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salamanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Salamanca
- Holiday Inn Salamanca
- Holiday Inn Express Salamanca
- Salamanca Holiday Inn