“Duck wings”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Make sure to order duck wings. They are so good that I have ordered them more then once...I moght just get them for lunch today.

1  Thank Wholesale Furni... &

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Make no mistake: this is NOT Authentic TexMex.
What it IS: excellent Mexican styled food. The Wings are truly the best in town, the pulled pork crunch wrap is Delicious! Heat seekers will not be disappointed. Reasonable prices for the area.

1  Thank BellWildFire
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Maybe best chicken wings on the planet! So so great. Thai chili is my fave. Many other flavors. Hot is hot.

1  Thank bluesquid
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

My wife an I along with the family just came back from a 7 mile railexplorer.net trip from Lake Clear to Seranac Lake. We were hungry and decided to check out Borratho Taco. We ordered 3 soft Beef taco and 2 chicken taco's. They were not tasty. The taco salad lacked spices and flavor. We paid $28.00 which was not that bad.

You think I would have checked the reviews but I was just enjoying the small quaint town and just walked in to Borratho Taco. Use your TripAdvisor app!

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Saranac Lake really needed this restaurant. They serve really good Mexican food at reasonable prices. The hot sauces really should be patented, since some are mixed on premises according to staff taste, and they're really hot and really good. They're also open until the wee hours of the morning, so finally our town has a place to eat when it's late and you don't feel like cooking.