“friendly, delicious food in no time at all”
Review of Borracho Taco

Borracho Taco
Ranked #20 of 38 Restaurants in Saranac Lake
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I don't make it to Borracho Taco nearly as much as i would like to. I have consistently had great service and a full belly. The staff are so helpful and pacient. Wes always treats me like family and that is a great quality to have in the industry . Frank is aslo attentive and together they make a great team. I look forward to my next treat at Borracho taco.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Paid $11.00 for the "Kitchen Sink" burrito plus $2.50 for guacamole @ $13.50. Not the healthy burrito I thought I paid for. There was fat dripping all out the end onto my hand and onto the dish. I could not taste any guacamole. Just horribly wrong to serve someone so much grease. Pitched as 3 types of meats like a premium burrito. Nasty! Will never go here again.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped by again and tried a Taco Trio with the Absolute Best wings. All three taco fillings (carne asada, buffalo chicken & pulled pork) were tasty , and all was very fresh. Heat seekers take note: ask for Carolina Reaper sauce on Your Wings!

1  Thank BellWildFire
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I liked this funky place.....the food was good and reasonably priced. The taco salad was great. Staff very friendly.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I had to leave another review, as I gave it a poor rating in 2015. I visited again and had a delicious burrito.

1  Thank AReviewer566