Homewood Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$249
Homewood
Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$442
US$409
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$301
The Inn At Five Points(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$364
US$299
Hampton.com
US$219
The Brunswick at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)
US$382
Saratoga Farmstead B&B(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$325
Batcheller Mansion Inn(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$320
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$1,204
US$1,084
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I cannot beieve this place is open for humans to sleep nor the city of Saratoga allows it. they rent it to bums weekly until some event is happening for out of towners. The rooms have cigarette burns everywhere and the smell is something that might resemble a week old dead body in a dumpster on a 110 degree day. When I arrived my door was already open and some guy was standing outside the door....I went inside and there was a fresh dump in the toilet ...the bum just dropped a duece in my room. I was surprised there werent any chalk outlines from the murder that has to happen there daily. This place needs to be burned right to the ground

Needless to say I did not stay there

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
12  Thank Johnny P
Reviewed 27 January 2013

While up In Saratoga, ny, we stopped In at the Design Motel on Rt 9, just south of Saratoga. I should have known just from looking at the outside that this would be a mistake. The roof is mostly ''patched up'' which right off spells, neglect. When we asked to look at a room, my girlfriend just turned around and ran out. Black mold in the shower, dirty filthy carpets, cigarette burns all over the floor, rugs trying to cover the nasty rug at places. It looked like there were many rooms rented to homeless people or what they call ''weeklys''. It was racing season, and we could have had this room for only....135.00......are you serious. When checking with the chamber of commerence there we found they just made a face and said...''please, Its an eyesore. It was unreal, .....I still have nightmares.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
10  Thank coach787
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Have TRIED to give them the Benefit of the Doubt as Ive stayed there 1 Time Every FIVE YEARS - H O PI N G That SOMTHING Would have changed.

Niw The Good Thing ( if ANY GOOD Can be said) IS the Rates ARE USUALLY - last I was there VERY FAIR - Maybe around $100 - $150 Night, rather close to the Track.. HOWEVER!!!

WOW- W H A T A DUMP!!!

FULL of BUGS/ Matresses that W I L L Give you a major bachache when you wake up - IF You CAN Ever get to sleep, MINIMAL Towels provided, and a TOTAL LAck of service..

I GUESS, that when U have run a Hotel there that NO MATTER WHAT - IF it HAS Vacancy it WILL Be Booked up, then I GUESS One must not have to invest Too much in EITHER Staff! ( Staff is VERY COLD - again last I wa sthere prob about 3 years ago) maintainenece, cleaning personell, I REALLY Dont think they even exist. I Stayed there once ( My FORST EXpereince there) when i was on my own, and my friends would pick me up there, ( Close for them, and take me to teh track, both in the Mornings, time the horses, see a few friends of mine, Trainers, and other Track "Help" etc etc, SO AS For LOCATION, and Vs./ PRICE ( I F It IS Indeed AROUND THE SAME Rates as before, if U R Alone, and dont mind slumming it, Well then the last time I was there, I think the rate was between 100-150 - IF I Recakkc orrectly last time it was 150$ A night... Usually never full, except for people who are in dire need to FIND A HOTEL I guess either a few days before, and everything else is sold out, OR I would suppose in other caes, IF the room they PRIGINALLY Wanted/Booked, whatever had an issue and they couldnt be accomodated, THATS Where yuuou find them

Its a VERY GROSS HOTEL - BUT IF the rate is still around say $125 - I THINK its IOMPOSSIBLE to be so "Rather Close" to the track, then the LOCATION Makes it worth while _ I F U Can overcome the Bugs, and Matresses, Towels, sheets, anbd well EVERYTHING ELSE that a Hotel/ Motel USUALLY STRIVES To MAKE RIGHT! Last I recalkl they couldnt care less

Hope it helps

Basically my thoughts - IF U R STUCK, cant find a room, and You CAN Find a room there amnd it isnt for OVER 3 Days (2 Nights well then WHY NOT - Im pretty sure U will have an "Experience" AGAIN I MUST WARN/ And PRECAUTION I havent been there in a while, although when I drive by it STILL Looks like a D U M P!!!

Just my thoughst and I HAVE STAyed there more then just 1-2-3 times, I HAVE TRIED To thing in my mind that the place M U S T Have chnaged- each time though it was same old same old- On a side note they have a GREAT BBQ Jointright next door, there USED To b a Tom Collins rather good Resturant, where you wont get "Clipped" But food IS BETTER Then AVERAGE- actually I Gottasay Q U IT E GOOD! Main thing - INCREDIBLY CLOSE To the track-

Hope thsi helps

Room Tip: I believe there all the same - Just hope for the best hopefully at least ONE- TWO ROOMS Have been remodeled over the years..LOL :) - its Only a 1 level Property - IUf I recall correctly - so again there all the same ( From MY PERSONAL EXPRIENCES - That is)
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends