“National Museum of Dance & Hall of Fame Dazzles”

National Museum of Dance & Hall of Fame
More attraction details
Owner description: Museum solely dedicated to American professional dance featuring the permanent exhibition of Mr. & Mrs. Cornelius Vanderbilt Whitney Hall of Fame, which recognizes those who have influenced America's dance heritage.
Reviewed 23 July 2017

What a surprise to come upon the National Museum of Dance & Hall of Fame. It exquisitely reflects the visual as well as the athletics and art of dance; surprised at seeing video going back to 1895 of dance. All the dance legends are represented with stunning photos, videos, costumes.

All reviews
"athletics"
"photos"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This museum isn't large, but there's plenty to see. There are exhibits featuring shoes, costumes, photos & film clips. Tuesdays admission is free. I particularly enjoyed the current Gregory Hines exhibit that's there now, as well as the room all the way to the right with all the old clips from movies featuring great dancing.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit to the museum, and once again my daughter who is now 10 loved the history of ballet. She also enjoyed the children's area where she could run around and play after touring the museum! We will continue to make this part of our vacation every time we stop in Saratoga!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My daughter and I toured the museum today. We enjoyed ourselves. The exhibits on the Dancing Athlete, Dancing in Movies, Gregory Hines were very informative. The costumes were beautiful. I'm glad we came to visit.