“2nd best hot chocolate in Saratoga”
Review of Spot Coffee

Spot Coffee
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Stop here when I can for their hot chocolate but tried their weekend special Belgian Waffle. Good value. Newspaper. WiFi. Not crowded like Starbucks so seating adequate. Pleasant staff. Highly recommend over Starbucks.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I love coffee and make it a point to check out all the local coffee shops on my travels . Spot coffee has very smooth coffee with a light flavor . The check out line was congested . And the barista told me that all coffee roasts had the same level of caffeine in them ..... not accurate for the record ...... however it didn't change the taste of the coffee ! Milk was perfectly steamed .

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Our 1st time meeting here, grabbed table in corner. Brisk business in a.m. Had coffee & baked goods. Staff accommodating. Good location just 1 block off Broadway. Will return & try their food offerings. Only negative was high ceilings make for sound issues. There's an outer seating area which is much quieter.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I was meeting someone here for a meeting, they had suggested the location so I agreed. I am not a coffee drinker so I cannot speak of their beverages. I did however grab a bite to eat while there - grilled cheese and chips. Well I was extremely disappointed to know it was more like a microwave grilled cheese.. not actually grilled at all. Chips were fine. But for $10 I thought it was going to actually be grilled and not just melted in a warmer. The area where the seats are were cold, completely surrounded by windows and poor heating. There also wasn't much for light. Honestly not sure I'd go back again with the poor ambiance and lack luster food. Realizing it is a coffee shop I gave 3/5 but again I don't drink coffee so I cannot say how that is.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Came here to have lunch before our movie but after we left another place that we were embarassed by. The food here is very good, pesto chicken panni is very good. service is good, price is good. a little loud in the place. the only BIG thing that bother me was that everyone came there with their laptop and took up tables. leave your laptop at home or stay home with your laptop so folks can sit at a table with their meal!