All reviewsthe penthousewasher and dryerfull kitchenmacaroonsvalet parking isthe general managerbedroom suitesmall lobbyamazing hotelnight lifethe hotel managerevery amenitygreat amenitiescaroline streetbars and restaurantsspa servicesthe main street
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We were planning on this luxurious stay, but instead got mediocre. The location is great for downtown, but if you're room faces the night club, be ready to listen to pounding bass until 4:00am. The sound machine provided did help, but was still frustrating. The room was huge, with a full kitchen that was impressive. The bathroom was also huge, but had open space. A one sink vanity in the huge space seemed ridiculous. I'm assuming it was a handicap accessible bathroom, so if that is something you require, it would fit the bill. The tiny tub with the handheld shower was frustrating as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Theresa T
Susanne S, General Manager at Pavilion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear the City was a bit noisy during your stay. There are strict noise ordinances ensuring outdoor music must stop at 1am on weekends and I will look into your concern. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the size and level of accommodation during your visit. We will look forward to welcoming you back so that you can enjoy more of the amenities that Pavilion Grand offers.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This place is amazing!! EVERYONE from the person that checks you in to the event manager is kind and goes out of the way to make sure your stay is wonderful! I hosted a bridal shower here and Kim, the event manager, did everything possible to make it feel so special. I LOVE her!! The event space is everything we could have asked for from the food, to the decor, to the staff and all the special touches they do. Everyone was on top of their game. We also stayed in one of the 2 bedroom suites and the place was huge, the beds were comfortable and there was space for everyone! The location is great as there are a bunch of bars a few feet away and the painting place we wanted to go to was right there too. Thank you Pavilion Grand Hotel for everything you did to help me plan an amazing shower for my best friend and for creating such a beautiful place to stay. I would give you 100 stars if I could!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for the great review! We take such pride in delivering an exception experience for the individual traveler as well as when having an event! Our Sales Team is top notch and always want to make sure a group experience is excellent! We will be sure to share your comments and look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel cannot be beat, unless you’re willing to fork over an obscene amount to a competitor right on the strip (no thank you). We found his hotel perfect! The room was HUGE. And we were in their smallest accommodation! It was something like 600 sq ft. It was also incredibly clean and offered anything you could possibly think of that you might need.

The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were cozy and plentiful. The monogramming on the pillowcases was a nice touch. The toiletries were high end and luxurious... also quite large in volume compared to other hotels.

Our room did not have robes, which I was somewhat disappointed about as it seemed like the type of place that would have gorgeous soft robes. Alas, nobody’s perfect!

We had a great stay for a great value and will be back to this hotel if we find ourselves in Saratoga again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great review! We too think we have something special in the spaciousness and quality of our accommodations! I have to apologize as you should have had robes and I will look into that! So happy you enjoyed the location and stay and we will look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Oversized rooms are nice, heaps of outdoor spaces are special but when it comes to resting well on anyone's pillows for us...it IS still, The People. And a team spirit in any venue flows south from the top: Management in this handsome hotel is hands-on and happy. Don't take my word for it...heading to Saratoga, bed-test this centrally located 'Grand' Hotel for yourself. I know I've discovered gold when a hotel's team is steadily smiling...even the paint-covered maintenance guy boasted: "It's the best people, and best job I've ever had. I got similar FEEDBACK from the front desk to the front door, and the chipper housekeeper on the forth floor. Rooms are more than ample, amenities are awesome and if being smack dab in the center of the village is important... You'll nail it here. Oh yea, Terrycloth robes too!

Room Tip: I got a bird's eye view of "Braodway' and most of the eateries I wanted to try from my 4th floor windows and patio!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We look forward to welcoming many more guests from Australia and showing them the Saratoga Springs and Pavilion Grand experience!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

This hotel had everything you expect from an amazing luxury hotel plus more. It was beautiful and had great amenities (delicious food downstairs). One thing that really stuck out to me was how caring the general manager was. The morning that I had to leave, there were no taxis or Lyfts/Ubers nearby (I have never been to Saratoga before and I'm from NYC so I didn't think). The General Manager, Susanne, overheard my dilemma and offered to drive me to the train station herself. It was such a kind, selfless offer that you would never expect from a hotel. These people truly care about those who stay with them. She was genuinely curious to hear about my experience in Saratoga, as well. It means a lot when your opinions truly do matter to management.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for such a great review! It was such a pleasure to meet you and help. I will be sure to pass along your comments and will look forward to welcoming you back to Pavilion very soon! Glad you enjoyed the ease of the train from NYC!!