“nycstyle”

I love NY Pizza
Ranked #140 of 260 Restaurants in Saratoga Springs
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Real New York City pizza. We got a couple of slices and it was great. Big portions Lots of toppings too.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stopped here for lunch. Large variety of types of pizza and was very good. They also offered salads and wraps. Not much seating.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

The place does not seem clean, seating is unattractively minimal and the mushrooms looked right from a can on pieces seen.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

OMG, the pizza was wonderful, the Robert at the Springs recommended this place and he was right, pizza was Delicious

1  Thank GGtime2play
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We didn't realize it was after 9pm when we called to order a pizza. They were officially closed but they made the pizza for us anyway. We walked over from our Embassy Suite Hotel to pick it up. They had the whole place cleaned and ready to lock the doors but our pizza was almost ready. They were so nice to us and even thanked us. The place was very small with a few tables. The menu has the usual fare of subs, sandwiches, salads and all types of specialty pizzas. We just got our usual cheese pizza,. But it was very tasty. The crust was not thin but not overly thick. Just right for us and the sauce and cheese put it into my top 5 list. I'm sorry this is 300 miles from my home.