All reviews front desk nice hotel room was clean in town the hotel staff would stay here again ice machine state park downtown area hot tub off season convenient location cookies short drive omelet hgi lobby
Reviewed 14 June 2018

From the moment we walked in the store we had a wonderful experience… Cleanliness, employees extremely nice and helpful, food was delicious at breakfast, our rooms were very clean an from the moment we walked in the store we had a wonderful experience… Cleanliness, employees extremely nice and helpful, food was delicious breakfast, our rooms were very clean and Our beds were very very comfortable. Thank you for a great stay. We will be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

They post their promise in different places of the hotel and they mean it! Pretty and warm environment with extremely friendly service. Comfortable and clean rooms. Close walk to downtown... to which recommendations to sites to see and restaurants to try were on point! My mobile phone was not connecting to Wi-Fi (my friend's phone had no issues) and they kept at it until it worked per a couple important work emails I needed to address. We noticed that the AC in our room wasn't working properly, they immediately offered another room. It was my birthday weekend and they sent me a birthday surprise due to the couple issues that were immediately resolved. Our stay ended with some horrible news from home and we were shown such compassion. We will definitely return when in the area again. Lastly the fountain was fixed while we were there and is so pretty, especially at night! Special thank you to Michelle, Laura and Erich!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Reviewed 10 June 2018

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, we were incredibly spoiled by the wonderful staff. I was experiencing mobile phone issues and needed to attend to work email and they were so helpful. Then the AC in our room didn't seem to work properly and they got us moved into another room with a surprise to thank us for our patience. Their help to figure out the sites we wanted to see and the restaurant recommendations were on point! Our stay ended in my friend hearing terrible news from her family and they were so compassionate. We enjoyed our stay and will return next time in the area. It's a pretty hotel, clean, comfortable, and we loved that we got to see the fountain working! It's gorgeous, especially at night! Special thank you to Michelle, Laura, and Erich!

Stayed: June 2018
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Flawless hotel with a surprisingly great value for money. Common areas and my guest room appeared to be just renovated with a good feeling of freshness and taste. Everywhere I've been, the property is in pristine conditions. Perfect connection with the Convention Center and an array of amenities at your hands. No formal thrills from the staff but a sound approach and true availability when it's needed. Overall an hotel with well balanced qualities for the right price. Mostly recommended for business trips. Alessandro - Italy

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I spent 3 night stay here during a work trip. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. My room was spacious and well appointed. I wish I had time for the pool / fitness center, they looked clean and inviting. Location was perfect for my needs. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.