“Biscotti, biscotti, biscotti”

Hudson Valley Dessert Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Saugerties
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 6 May 2017

There five different biscotti available on the day i visited. So how to choose? No need, buy one of each! Although they are cut a bit thicker than I prefer the flavors and textures were spot on. That said, the favorite of the night was the classic almond.
They also have charmingly frosted cookies and assorted cakes. But I can only report on the biscotti

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Wonderful selection of terrific products super friendly and knowledgeable staff. Friendly welcoming ambiance. Love it, now if they could just eliminate those calories!!!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

I came here to get some dessert to bring back to my hotel room. The selection was overwhelming with many creative choices. I was pleasantly surprised to find half moon cookies that were baked/frosted like I am used to from the Syracuse-Utica NY area (more like mini cakes). There were all these unique cookies in some cute shapes that children and adults would like.

They had some savory choices, like quiche and cheese croissants that looked outstanding. A "local" told me their soup is outstanding.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I go often here, its all from scratch and delicious. Many a time the pastries are just out of the oven and its heaven. i love the cookies and my absolute favorite is the bear claw.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Connie Bailey and her family offer the best baked goods and breakfast and lunch specials. She nurtures the locavore concept and her baked goods are all natural. You can oooh and aah over the taste of real butter in her goodies. The bakery is charming and there are cafe tables in and out. A great selection of breakfast and lunch specials are available. My family loves this place. Connie has made more than one special occasion cake for us but the extra-special one was for my son and daughter-in-laws wedding.
A great staff of really wonderful people as well to greet you.