“YUM”

Hudson Valley Dessert Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Saugerties
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 23 October 2017

So many delicious items in this bakery - granola, cookies, pies (sweet and savory). It was hard to choose but we made tasty selections.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We stopped in for some take-away desserts after lunch in Saugerties, and were very pleasantly surprised at the selection of goodies, and how delicious everything looked. We only bought 3 items, but were very happy with them - a pecan bar, slice of cheesecake, and a mini-chocolate covered cheesecake. We should have bought more! The coconut macaroons looked great, they had a big selection of cookies and other baked goods, and I would happily go back for more. My goal for the next trip is to try the Nutella eclair. The prices were good too. I think we paid under $7 for our 3 items.

We had been in Woodstock before going to Saugerties and stopped in the Bread Alone bakery there to buy something sweet but honestly nothing really struck our fancy there so we didn't get anything. The minute we walked into the Hudson Valley Dessert Co. though we were just pointing and oohing and aahing over the selection. The staff was very nice, too.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Between the chicken pot pies, with their delicious, flakey, buttery crust, chunks of fresh vegetables and white meat chicken, and the equally buttery, flaky apple turnovers with succulent apple filling, I'm gaining weight. Worth it! I have these delicious discoveries packed in boxes and leave the Shoppe smiling, knowing that I got some of the last ones baked for the day. Mine all mine! So you better not buy up all of these delicious morsels before I get there or I'm gonna stop giving you tips.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

There five different biscotti available on the day i visited. So how to choose? No need, buy one of each! Although they are cut a bit thicker than I prefer the flavors and textures were spot on. That said, the favorite of the night was the classic almond.
They also have charmingly frosted cookies and assorted cakes. But I can only report on the biscotti

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Wonderful selection of terrific products super friendly and knowledgeable staff. Friendly welcoming ambiance. Love it, now if they could just eliminate those calories!!!