“Groupon Offer”

Fig & Olive Westchester
Reserve with OpenTable
Fig & Olive Westchester is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 112 Restaurants in Scarsdale
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: French, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: At FIG & OLIVE, we want to highlight our menu’s core ingredient of olive oil, which we use in place of butter in our dishes. From a sweet and delicate olive oil from the French Riviera that pairs well with a Steamed Lemon Sole Papillote to an assertive Spanish Picual or a Tuscan olive oil that holds its own with Seared Salmon with Fennel and Green Olives, and a green-fruit Provence olive oil that we serve with a Green Apple Sorbet. Our cuisine along with an elegant white, green and terra-cotta décor immerse our guests into the essence of the Mediterranean region.
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here twice and the food is good. This is a great place for couples or a girls night. It is not a place I would bring young children. Our service was good. The bar and the atmosphere is lively. When you walk in they will ask if you will be using a promotion. I have since found out that there is a Groupon deal. $90 purchase for $60 (2 or more people) or $180 for $110 (4 or more people). If you love olive oil this is a good choice.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Everything about our dining experience at Fig & Olive in Westchester was great. We made a reservation and were seated as soon as we arrived. There was a coat check so that we were not crowded by all of our coats and bags. The server was attentive and professional. The wine selection was incredible, and beautifully displayed on the walls of the restaurant. The decor was very nice and the lighting was perfect for a night out with friends. The food was incredible. Steaks were cooked exactly as we asked and the pasta funghi was to die for. My mother ordered the lamb chops and those were also very delicious. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Fig & Olive tries to present itself as a fine dining establishment, but it is more at the level of a decent hotel restaurant -- with high prices.

My husband and I just had a disappointing Valentine's Day dinner there. We ended up at Fig & Olive because there were few other local options for a last-minute reservation, and because we had been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food at a friend's wedding there last year. However, our meal tonight was disappointing.

1. The meal began with bread served with a sampling of olive oils. The bread was slightly stale, and our server didn't explain what the different olive oils were even though "olive" is part of their brand.

2. Our first course, a butternut squash soup, would have been delicious if it were hot. But it was just tepid. We complained and the soup was taken away; the waitress said we would have fresh, hot bowls.

3. Fully ten minutes later we were served new bowls of soup. These were scanty (the first serving was generous) and barely warmer than the first. They were also missing their serving plates and were placed directly on the table.

4. The waitress never closed the loop to make sure that the soup problem was fixed to our satisfaction.

5. Our main courses were delicious. However, the vegetables and whipped potatoes that accompanied my husband's rack of lamb were cold.

6. I ordered the $25 wine pairing option for our prix fixe meals. All three glasses -- one with the soup, one with our mains, and one with the desserts -- were delicious. However, the first glass, a white wine, was served in a warm glass that took the edge off the otherwise refreshing wine, and the last glass was served at the last possible minute, after we had finished dessert. Any later and we would have asked for a discount on the wine pairing.

Overall we had the clear impression that the waitstaff and kitchen were overwhelmed by their Valentine's Day full house, making it impossible for them to serve hot food hot and for servers to take care of their guests. We left a 10% tip and will not return.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I ordered the 6 individual crostini and found a very long hair wrapped around the sliced apple of my Gorgonzola crostini. I would like to mention that, against my own will, I am bald. I very quietly told the waitress that there was a hair in my food and she didn't seem to believe me and then asked that I point it out in front of other guests. I felt uncomfortable because my intention was not to make a scene but I did what I was asked. After watching the waitress talk to the manager from afar, seemingly deciding if I had wrapped the hair around the sliced apple myself or not, she asked me a strange question - "do you want an ENTIRELY new plate?" I don't think I have to relay my response. After all that, I was saddened that they didn't remove the item from my bill. I DID eat the new order and I enjoyed (most of) it, however, I felt that in good taste t was appropriate to offer some type of compensation. I never asked again and I, of course, left the server a very nice gratuity. However, being a voice in the community, I will be sure to tell everyone to do what I will be doing - never going to fig and olive in eastchester again.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Barata beer salad excellent... Rack of lamb cooked perfectly and the presentation a treat, attentive wait staff