“Wonderful!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We visited the Mandana Inn twice last year and had great dinners both times. A year later, we hoped it would be just as good. We were not disappointed. We had dinner on a recent Friday evening with two other couples. We all enjoyed our meals. They offered specials for the evening and the menu has a good variety of choices. Our dinners of linguine with clam sauce, the fried haddock special, sautéed scallops and a mahi mahi special were all delicious.
We look forward to returning.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I work in the area and finally had a chance to order food at the Mandana Inn. Now that I have it makes me wonder what I've been doing ordering from other places in the area and not here first.
I had the best chicken riggies out there. The portion was large I easily could have been full with just half a plate but I couldn't stop eating them. Everything about the meal was amazing from the food itself to the perfect tasting bread and the lovely atmosphere.
The Inn has an updated look inside, its clean, and its staff is wonderful. The level of hospitality from Emily the owner and Lauren were out of this world.
There are plenty of places to eat in Skaneateles but you'll probably pay more and not get nearly as good of a meal. I know where I'll be going much more frequently in the future and it's to the Mandana Inn. You should too.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I visited for dinner with a friend. I have been here a couple times before but not since the new owners took over about a year ago. The restaurant looks the same and was nicely decorated for the holidays. It was a busy Friday night with a private party in the separate dinning room.
They have a rather large unpaved parking lot in front and to the side of the restaurant. there is a ramp or steps into the building.
We ate at a table in the bar area. There is a television over the bar but it didn't dominate the area.
They do not have a cocktail menu but just ask for your preference. I had a negroni. They also offer beer and wine. They offer Finger Lake wines but given that they are in the area their offerings are very limited. They do have reds and whites from elsewhere including out-of-country.
Because I was with a friend we weren't in a hurry so lingered over drinks. We were served a bread basket (all white), butter and tapenade.
My friend ordered the sautéed vegetables, a bowl of pasta, and the scrod appetizer; she also got a cup of the clam chowder. I ordered the spinach salad and shrimp and scallop pasta. My salad came topped with dressing and fresh apples slices. We were both pleased with our choices.
For my meal I think the pasta could have cooked about one minute more but it certainly was good. The shrimp were large and scallops were done just right.
The menu and wine list are available on line but they do offer specials. My friends pasta was off menu.
Overall it was a very good evening.

1  Thank dese2
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I went to dinner with friends and had a wonderful time at the Mandana Inn. The appetizers were so good, we chose 2, frog legs and calamari. I had the baked scrod and enjoyed every bite!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise, started with a nice glass of wine and it continued to get better. Appetizers & bread were great, but the entrees were perfect, Veal Parmesan was cooked perfect as was the lamb rack and scallop dinner. Locals are so lucky to have such a wonderful place to eat!!