“Nice Surprise in Smithtown”
Review of Thai House

Thai House
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 102 Restaurants in Smithtown
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Maple Avenue
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Celebrating a couple of family special occasions, I went along with my son's recommendation and hosted a dinner for 8 at the Thai House. We had to do with a 5:00 P.M. Saturday reservation and by 6:00 the place was packed. Everything on the menu looked good and was quite affordable, and my entire party seemed pleased with their dinners. I had a Pad Thai with shrimp for a very reasonable $11.95 and our appetizers of spinach dumplings, hot wings, skewered beef and one that I can't remember were all good. My only suggestion for the owners is, "Move to a bigger place", because they're going to need it. Try the Ceylon Cinnamon ice cream for a unique dessert experience.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Thai house is amazing me and my family got quick delivery to the house and we tried it I said to myself Woah this is good and my family agreed we ordered a second round of food of course not too much though Thai House is pretty Heavy is I say for myself i had a great time and we watched TV and its family bonding because of TV and Food its great

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This place is located in the heart of Smithtown Village, on Main Street. It is very small. The service is terrific, while the food is very good, but not great. Not our best Thai experience. Still the salmon and the lo mein were very tasty, though a bit too spicy for my dining partner. Well worth checking out though, as the prices are great.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We have eaten Thai food at other restaurants and found it to be ok. We have eaten at Thai restaurants in NYC and Brooklyn and found it be authentic and very,very good.
Thai House in Smithtown is authentic and excellent. Their curry dishes are terrific especially. Any fresh fish that you choose to have down either spicy, medium or mild has authentic Thai flavors and is served in a heated fish dish that presents beautifully. We love Massaman curry so we enjoy that in at least one dish. We try something different each time we go, and have never been disappointed. Service is usually good, but occasionally slow if very busy. Make reservations!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

If you like Thai, this is a place to try. Very crowded, very noisy, but I suggest take-out to get the great food without the wait and noise.