“Great food”

Old Street Pub
Ranked #27 of 114 Restaurants in Smithtown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I have been going to the Old Street Pub for over 25 and have never had a bad meal there. The burgers are great and so are the sandwiches. I love the cheese and crackers. Very reasonably priced and would always recommend.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Pub is great for a casual lunch or dinner. Wide variety menu, Have eaten there several times. No complaints with food or service. Also, had a bowling function there. Enjoy the introduction plate of pub cheddar cheese and toasted bread pieces. All and all, good value.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

A fun atmosphere with great appetizers at the bar. We really enjoyed the fried bread and cheese appetizer

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I attended a Communion Party here on May 28th. The food was delicious. Everyone there commented on how good the food was and how great the service was. I am definitely going to make this place one of my go to places to eat out. The servers were superb. People came late, some changed there tables after they ordered and these servers still was as nice as could be and did not get frazzled. On top of it all there were 9 kids running around and spilling things but those servers kept everything going smoothly. I will say it again, I loved the food and service.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem....from the start...their fried rye bread.. with pub cheddar to their pretzel sticks....a real treat...my wife is very fussy..yet she is always happy here. TONIGHT she had the
Old Street Salas with grilled salmon on top....delicious...I had the Greek salad with Grilled Salmon on.top...cooked to perfection...we will be back and if you are in the area...check it out..we have never been disappointed.