The Duncan Inn(Jamesport)(Great Value!)
US$166
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$232
US$219
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$389
US$377
US$116
Bayview Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
US$185
Colonial Shores Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
US$199
  • Pool
Easterner Motel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$395
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$182
Greenview Inn(Riverhead)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$98
The Drake Inn(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
US$350
US$315
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 February 2015

I had been coming to the motel for over 30 years as it is (was) a great off season place for a getaway. Last year, the ownership changes and I will never go back for the following reasons:
we were charged for a "newly renovated room" and were in one that was not yet renovated, which really wasn't a problem except the stove didn't work. We were moved to another room and the TV didn't work. It was fixed eventually. The light bulbs were about 20 watts, and there
were virtually no pots in the "efficiency" kitchen. I wrote to the owner afterwards expressing my
disappointment - with no response. The person who gave me the gift certificate also called and
he received no response. I don't think this kind of treatment adds to a sense of hospitality.
I think the post-renovation off season prices are exhorbitant, especially when guests are put in non renovated rooms. I agree with some of the other reviewers that the decor is outdated
and the pictures show the blinds bent and the bedspreads wrinkled. I do hope things improve before the summer season.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Diane L
Reviewed 25 October 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous friendly, relaxing. Stay for a wedding or just a nice fall getaway. Owners and manager Sue are great. Good family place. Even shared some meals with other guests, cooking facilities and grills. Close to vineyards, but just laying on the beach is enough!

• Stayed: October 2014
4  Thank rrnurse
Reviewed 29 September 2014

My husband and I just spent a fabulous weekend in the Northfork and we are so happy we decided to stay at the Jamesport Bay Suites. The grounds were beautiful, right on the bay with a clean sandy beach. Sue (the manager of the property) was extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms were spacious and clean and we took advantage of the charcoal grill at night. This was a "no kids" weekend, but after visiting this property and falling in love with it, we will definitely be coming back with the entire family. It was wonderful!!!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank mzmellie684
Reviewed 14 September 2014

What a great location!!! The motel, and it is a motel, is right on the bay. The view is wonderful. The rooms are fine. The decor is a little tacky though it is clean and comfortable. There is a full kitchen which we did not use but would work for a family that wants to cook in. There are three excellent restaurants (as per the NY Times) a short drive away. There are lovely plantings around a nice grass quad in the middle, a sandy beach and steps going down to the water. The water is calm and good for swimming. Sue, the manager, was helpful and brought us extra towels as we had not brought beach towel to use after a swim. The one drawback for me was that there was no shampoo or cream rinse in the rooms but luckily the young lady ( I have forgotten her name) brought me some of her own supply. We will return as we have only tried two of the three excellent restaurants in the area. Next time I will remember to bring shampoo and cream rinse.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vishty
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed for one night on the weekend of June 21rst and I most say that I was pleasantly surprised by the great renovation that was done at the suites. My room was clean and supplied with everything I needed.The nice sandy beach is great! My only disappointment was that I could only stay one night.I am definetly going to return in July..There is a nice restaurant less then 100 yards from the front door. Sue the manager was great. I stayed at the Cove Place Inn last year and this place was is a far better value!

Room Tip: Every room has a great view of the bay
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple