“Authtentic Chineese food”

China Garden
Ranked #54 of 80 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Wow. From the Beef and broccolli to the awesomesome Lo Mein. This Place rocks. Shrimp and Lobster sauce rocks.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

I tried this with great hopes. Unfortunately it is not the kind of food I would ever want to eat again. I threw away all the leftovers. I am sorry, but I can't find a good thing to say about it. However, the man who works for me loves it and gets it all the time, which is why I tried it, despite my rule not to eat where they have pictures of the food.

3  Thank Shelby C
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Usually i am hungry at night and everything is closed. The only option was Burger King or McDonald's i try not to eat that. Lady from front desk told me that there is a Chinese place around and that they deliver. So its not that bad for you. The food was not bad. It tasted even better cause i was starving.

1  Thank Ortynska
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Not only is the food terrific, the price is right, too. This place serves take-out only, but don't let that stop you. This restaurant is a true bargain in Southampton. We especially recommend the tofu with broccoli. The menu is huge/ The service is great; the staff is super nice. What's not to love?

Reviewed 22 January 2013

basic chinese take out fare. always consistent and good. the usual menu, quick service, usually ready in 15 minutes tops. don't take credit cards so bring cash.