“Perfect sandwhich”

Hill Top Deli & Market
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Staatsburg
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 4 May 2015

My husband and I were looking for something light to eat so bought a few sandwich. They were tasty and fresh and we were helped right away. No waiting!

1  Thank Jen B

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Always love the deli counter here. Have gotten salads to take on a picnic and they were fantastic. Buy my eggs and bacon there because is cheaper than the big box stores.

1  Thank Clyde M
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

I recently moved into the area and I was looking for a place to get a quick bite to eat and I came across the hilltop deli. I was greeted with a smile when I walked through the door! The staff was very personable. The food was great, all homemade salads and fresh cut deli meats. They are stocked with all you can want when you don't wanna go 10mins to the grocery store. Love this little place!

1  Thank Veronalove
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Hill Top Deli is a great little store located on Route 9 in the village of Staatsburg, NY. The breakfast sandwiches in the morning are excellent, prepared fresh, and always served with a smile. The deli is well stocked with all of those last-minute items you forgot to pick up for dinner or the big party. They have a more than adequate beer selection which is reasonably priced. The lunch-time menu is just as good as breakfast. Service is fast, friendly, and the store is clean and welcoming. It's always a pleasure stopping in at Hill Top Deli.