“Best cookies in Staten Island ”
Review of Cookie Jar

Cookie Jar
Ranked #13 of 29 Dessert in Staten Island
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Ten dollars a pound are worth every penny for these gifts of the bakery gods. The flavors and choices are endless you will leave always thinking I should've bought more.
Cookie Jar is my number one choice for gifting people cookies or when I want to indulge.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Best cookies in Staten Island! I really enjoy all the smells when I walk in there. So many choices . What else Can I say! Truly amazing and worth it.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I like their variety. Also good for an expresso. Good for trays and gifts. They have a beautiful collection of cookie jars for sale which in itself is an interesting sight. My favorite has been the almond cheese puffs, their snickerdoodle, their lemon and their raspberry filled cookie with nuts around it. Their service is also very friendly.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

This was my 2nd time visiting the Cookie Jar in Staten Island NY last week. One wall is floor to ceiling cookie jars for sale and the rest of the large room is devoted to every imaginable type of butter cookie- you can buy them in any amount you want- I bought 2 boxes I filled with 15 different varieties of cookies and also sat at down with coffee and a cookie with a friend.

It's been written up in the NYT and I'm sure at Christmas there's a line, but in the middle of the week, it's a no-brainer to visit.