“A great brunch restaurant”
Review of Hash

Hash
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Stone Ridge
Description: Hash is a full service breakfast and lunch restaurant serving brunch every weekend. We use fresh local ingredients. Fresh juices and house baked pastries. We carry free trade coffee and have a large selection of teas.
Reviewed 3 February 2018

The few times I've been to HASH, IT was consistantly good
If youre in the mood for whatever strikes your breakfast/ lunch
fancy, this is the place.
They cater to vegans and vegetarians (which we have friends that are both) . All was very good there and consistent. They also have your cheese omelets, eggs any style, waffles, pancakes - you name it.Visit this place on route 209 in Stone Ridge

Reviewed 22 December 2017

My biggest disappointment with this place is that it closes after lunch service. The hash burger is a standout favorite of mine.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I ate two meals here in three days. I love everything about this place. This chef-owned restaurant delivers everything well and with care.

Friday we had a smoked brisket sandwich big enough for 2 people, accompanied by the best dressed salad and yummy roasted fingerling potatoes. The second dish was a roasted vegetable sandwich with goat cheese and pesto, and the same salad. All ingredients are locally sourced.

Today for brunch we had the medicinal bones broth with spinach, the Italian eggs which was eggs on toast with delicious Sofrito sauce covering it, and the coconut curry tofu stew and salad. Also great coffee.

The staff is great, attentive and very accommodating to families with little kids.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

As I sit here at Hash, having just finished my breakfast, I am moved to write how consistently excellent the food is. It's breakfast -- what could be easier? But at Hash the attention to quality and detail makes them stand out among other options in the area.

And I must also commend the service. Arriving at a particularly busy moment on a Sunday, I was still greeting at the door with a smile and told it would be a few minutes wait, and was seated shortly. The wait staff have clearly been trained on the art of providing good service (or are hired for those qualities). Either way, it's a pleasure to encounter in 2017 a restaurant that values service and staff that has the temperament and skill for the job.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The only problem I have with this establishment is that they close for dinner. I can't say enough good and I've become a happy regular. Highly recommended. They never disappoint and are vegetarian/vegan friendly! I am a regular now!!!