“Great spot for lunch”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Stone Ridge
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 6 July 2016

We both had Rubin dogs and found them to be excellent. Chocolate malt was delicious and my small ice cream cone was more the size of a medium one. Excellent staff, very friendly. Not a lot of seating if Hit is busy, we stopped before lunch and there was plenty of room and it was during the week. Have driven past on the weekends and look to be crowded. The food isn't fast food so the wait you experience is well worth it. The hamburgers looked to be of good size. Nice menu to choose from. We would stop again.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Very pricey, $27 for 1 adult and 1 child for lunch! Child couldn't eat his cheesy fries after finding 3 hairs in it (child has crew cut was not his). Took it up to counter and told them, they set it aside and said ok. No offer for more food or discount on the price. Will only go there for ice cream now, no meals.

1  Thank christyhorse
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Ice cream sundae was excellent; large size for the price. We got a regular size special...
Chocolate/pnut butter ice cream with hot fudge, peanut butter sauce, chopped pnut butter cups, whipped cream and a cherry. YUM! Mother-in-law had a small regular sundae of strawberry ice cream, strawberry sauce, and whipped cream. Excellent.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

We love, love, love the soft ice cream. The quality of the ice cream is the best. It is never grainy or icy, always creamy and delicious. And, the toppings are terrific.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I tried to like this place but they're way overpriced. I've gotten a chicken BLT wrap from there twice that had no flavor both times and was lacking in any substantial amount of chicken or bacon. Actually, the second wrap is what urged me to write this review. It was loosely put together and had hard little chunks of chicken and bacon that didn't even fill the whole roll. I can't believe I paid $7 for that disgusting wrap. Also, their banana split is made with their soft serve ice cream (what the hell?) and was the worst banana split I've ever experienced. I really wanted to like this place because it's very close to my home and work and I love the idea of having a little local ice cream shop nearby but this place just does hit any mark.