“Pleasant, but not outstanding”

Mirabelle Restaurant at the Three Village Inn
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in Stony Brook
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sand Street
Transit: Conveniently located one mile from the Stony Brook station of the Long Island Railroad.
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We decided to try Mirabelle for restaurant week. What they don't tell you is that Mirabelle itself is not open, but they seat you in the tavern and use the Mirabelle menu. The tavern is charming, but it was a surprise. The food was good, but not amazing. Atmosphere was pleasant, and all the personnel were friendly and engaged.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This was my third time there with different friends/ groups, and it did not disappoint! Great food and high quality ingredients and very professional staffs. You can also count on finding great selections of wine there too. They are very nice and accommodating, we started at the bar and got to finish with our dinner at a table with the same server- perfect for my sister! We were there this Tuesday, 9/26 at dinner time. Along with our great foods- (we highly recommend the lamb and crab salad), our server Mike was just amazing!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Many thanks to Dan and his Team at Mirabelle at the Three Village INn

I recently had a business retreat at Mirabelle. Every detail was attended to and the retreat was a complete success.

The staff is attentive, professional, competent and friendly. It was a pleasure working with them.

Dave was extremely responsive and helpful. Jesse was friendly, welcoming and accommodating.

Mark helped me with a stubborn flip chart and checked back to see if everything in the room was OK.

Carol was extremely attentive and handled our breakfasts and coffee service without a hitch.

Bryan took over once Carol left and provided excellent service during lunch, and especially, for the dinner we had on the 13th.

Dinner was extraordinary! Everyone raved about it.

After the retreat was over, I contacted Merri who responded to my phone call promptly and provided a receipt that I had neglected to pick up.

Thanks to you and the Team for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The Tavern at Mirabelle is a relaxed setting with a lively beat, especially on weekends. Their menu is limited but enjoyable. Daily specials can be a good deal. Joe the bartender, and others, always are welcoming. My favorite spot to eat is right at the bar, but there is also a communal high-top table that's a nice place if you are there to enjoy the live music on weekends.
The actual restaurant "Mirabell" is much more refined and I haven't always loved it. But it does provide a quiet spot for a private dinner meeting.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We visited the tavern last Wednesday and loved the oysters, beer, fish and chips and the burger. The kids loved the pasta and the chicken fingers. Wed is half off wine but we marveled instead at the beer selection. I want to return on a Tuesday for apps and beer! The service was great! Attentive and professional, even with out little ones. Thank you for a wonderful evening! I've visited numerous times before with students and it's always great. Once we ate at the restaurant and it was a legendary meal. Chef Guy also graciously donated a ginger tart to one of our school functions many years ago! Class act!