“Kids love this place!”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Stony Brook
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

I take my family here every so often. My kids love it here and it definitely brings back some nice childhood memories. Friday and Saturday nights can get busy with a little wait.
Their ice cream is delicious and they have a good assortment of flavors and toppings.
FYI - Friendly's does not have Chocolate chips anymore. This stores manager told us that all Friendly's no longer have chocolate chips of any kind. Corporate really has to reconsider...What a BUMMER!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I Used to take my children to this restaurant when they were young and now I take my grand children and they love to too. Although the food is not of great quality, it is super for the kids, the cost is very reasonable, and the ice cream variety is extensive and delicious.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Fast service, nice, helpful and friendly staff, the food is always good and delicious. Nice location with a great atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

clean, good service, good staff and tasty food - especially the ice cream. Burgers are good, and love their French fries.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Friendlys can be super slow on the serving. But tonight our order came out quickly and serving staff terrific.