“fried pork dumplings”

Price range: US$9 - US$19
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Jade Bistro is the new Oriental Garden, recently renovated with a new modern atmosphere, run by the same folks serving delicious Pan Asian cuisine. Extending over 25 years of outstanding culinary service in the Suffern community serving your favorite dishes along with new dishes inspired by our culinary tour of Asia. Located conveniently within five minutes of the intersection of Route 17, 287, 59, 202, & 87.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

this place is good for eat in, take out, and delivery. i have been using them for years. very nice staff. clean and welcoming dining area, and good food. their chinese pork dumplings are my favorite thing. they have good noodles soups and the bento boxes are also good.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Always a good meal...not great atmosphere but staff is very friendly. Took a while to be served but was christmas time but they offered a drink while we waited...Food always good

1  Thank mevardi
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Delicious, made to order, very reasonably priced! Very good service and they are very careful for people with food sensitivities. I LOVE their Chinese rice with jumbo shrimp! Generous portions.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

After a long day in NYC, I took my niece and her two children to the Jade Bistro, knowing that the food would be fantastic. The service fine and the prices for the portions good. Excellent ribs. My niece loves the Thai Curry soup. Kid friendly.

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here for lunch. He has a severe allergy to mushrooms. They waitress was very helpful and checked our orders to ensure we did not have any sauce or pieces etc. We ordered pad Thai and it was delicious. We also ordered a few appetizers the volcano roll was awesome and fresh. We also ordered fried dumplings and chicken satay. Lastly we had to have our Thai tea. Service was excellent, friendly and attentive everything clean and nice. And most of all we were not mushroomed.

1  Thank Bobbie Jo D