All reviews laundry facility the king size bed room was clean recent stay recommend this hotel house keeping front desk staff pleasant stay air conditioner new york city microwave walmart amenity iron fi nyc
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent visit. Highly recommended.
Clean bathroons and comfortable bed. Good location close to highway and stores but very quiet.
Will stay there again in the future.
Nice breakfast and always coffee available.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
dipatrip G, Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Suffern, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Wow! What a wonderful review. We truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am pleased to hear that you find our location to your liking. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive review such as this. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Good location near highway ; Wallmart, ShopRite in a walking distance.Every anytime Front-desk service available.Clean beautiful colored big rooms with Wi-Fi facility.Housekeeper service is good.Morning unlimited breakfast available.

Room Tip: Any side you feel good.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
dipatrip G, Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Suffern, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Wow! What a wonderful review. We truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

this hotel, is great, they do a short stay for a few hours short stay they offered the price of 85 a night. the hotel staff is friendly and fast. i was hoping the friendly would have been opened. but they weren't. but i had no problem at all. keep up the good work

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
dipatrip G, Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Suffern, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Very nice stay in last week in NY. I appreciate work of front desk. Very good and quick services. Neat and clean hotel and rooms. very quiet place. Very good parking area. In my room refrigerator, microwave, iron and all necessary things available. Staff is very much supportive. I recommend the place and I visit againa and again when will I'm near by.

Room Tip: I feel all rooms are good
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and i am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I travel here often for medical reasons and the hotel is very accomodating to my needs..
I always get the room I request, and it is always clean and on the first floor which is very important to me.
The king size bed is very comfortable and there are ample pillows, which is also important to me.
If i report any problem it is immediately addressed.
The staff is fantastic.. they are kind and will do anything to see that you are happy and comfortable
The bathrooms are always sparkling clean which is another plus.
the lobby has a computer and a printer and a large screen tv.
there is a laundry room on the premises - all very convenient and the location is perfect - easy to find and easy to get to.
I've had nothing but wonderful experiences here and hope to share that with others looking for a reasonably priced room.
The Hotel manager is a lovely woman, very caring, as are all the people i've encountered at the front desk.
all in all, an A+.

Room Tip: simply ask for what you want, they are always happy to accomodate you
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo