All reviews laundry facility the king size bed room was clean recent stay recommend this hotel house keeping front desk staff pleasant stay air conditioner new york city microwave walmart amenity iron fi nyc
Reviewed 30 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I had a 6pm hold on my room so i called to notify them I would be a bit late and see if a credit card was needed. A gentleman answered the phone and passed it to a woman without saying a word. She then said I was fine without taking any information.

I paid cash at check-in for our 2 day stay and was told I could not get a reciept until checkout. I had no proof of payment at this time! I asked about the restaurant on property and was told there was not one even though it says there is on the website. There is a closed Friendlys at the front of the property. I went down to the night auditor and gor a receipt, he explained that it would show I paid cash but no charges yet.

The room was clean and adequate. There was a ring of rust around the tub drain and the toilet bowl was totally scratched like someone took a metal scrubbie to it, also no fitted sheet on the bed, just two flat sheets, overall not a big deal. What did bother me was the outlets. On either side of the bed there was only an extension cord with one plug available and over by the chair was an outlet with a lamp plugged into it that was falling out of the wall. I could not use my cpap machine for 2 days because I refused to plug into an extension cord.

Breakfast was adequate in a small but pleasant room. They offered bagels, cereal, waffles, juice, coffee and "sausage and eggs". Was not very busy and fairly well stocked but two attendants were constantly in the way stocking. One ran into a guest spilling his coffee and used a towel to wipe the floor. The other attendant (who had been in the room) then took this towel and wiped down the tables.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We rented last room available coming from family get together due to sudden death of my BROTHER. Room really heavy smoke. I ask for at least a little discount. Was told no we usually charge more for a smoking Room! But We are not smokers! I am a 2 yr cancer survivor. Disappointed!! Eggs & sausage refrigerator cold?

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I stayed in last month for a study event. Very nice place. Quiet, neat and clean surrounding area, breakfast room, hallway and my room. Nice and helpfull front desk. Professional attitude of Manager.

I recommend this hotel to all my family and friends. If I get chance to visit near by place, I will stay here next time.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
dipatrip G, Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Suffern, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We hope to welcome you back soon.