“Amazing sushi!!”

Yamasho Sushi Steakhouse
Ranked #67 of 778 Restaurants in Syracuse
Reviewed 23 April 2018

This restaurant is the best find! My husband and I love to eat Sushi. This restaurant offers great happy hours deal, so we always go after work to get the deal. They have a different menu for happy hours where you can pick different rolls for 50% off! The fish is very fresh, you can get regular rolls or hand rolls for a lot of the sushi! The service is great. Sometimes they got our orders wrong but they were very nice about it, and always tried to help to make it right. Sometimes depending on how busy the restaurant is you might wait a little bit for your sushi. The owner is a very nice and works very hard to make all the customers happy. My husband and I eat at the restaurant at least once a week and we still love this place! Their prices have gone up a bit recently but it's still very affordable for high end sushi. I haven't tried their delivery or pick up options yet but I know it is available. I highly recommend this restaurant, the service is great, and the sushi is amazing!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Me and my girlfriend went here today and we loved it. It's in a strip mall so you don't know what to expect but it's very nice inside. They have regular tables and also Hibachi where the chefs cook right in front of you. We sat a regular table. It was 3:30 so along with the regular menu you they brought us a Happy Hour menu. The Happy Hour runs from 3:30 to 6:00 daily and offers some great deals on food and drinks. I had the Crispy Calimari and Yaki Soba with shrimp. The calimari was tender and crisp with a sweet chili dipping sauce. The Yaki Soba was very good and the shrimp had flavor with a nice sear on them. My girlfriend had the Bento Box with Teriyaki filet mignon, gyoza and a California Roll. It looked beautiful and was an extremely generous serving of food. She really loved the whole thing. It's definitely worth the $3 upcharge to get the filet mignon. The hostess and server were very friendly and offered great service. If you like this type of restaurant as we do, you won't find a better place in this area. Apparently they are consistent as they have a 5 star rating on both Trip Advisor and another review site.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Cheese rolls are amazing great appetizers the sushi is fresh and delicious and the scorpion bowl was fun !!!Will return soon

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Went here with a friend from work who swears by this place and I couldn't be more pleased. The service was outstanding. My water glass was always full. At the end of our meal, they brought us out an adorably cut orange just because. They had a lot of sushi options to choose from and the food was very fresh. The place is also very nicely decorated and clean. Not one negative thing to say.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Stopped in for lunch. Don't let the location keep you away. We had the Hibachi Chicken and the Lunch Bento Box. Both were large portions of fresh, delicious food. We had to take some home. All for under $20. Service was the best I've seen. Can't wait to return for dinner.

1  Thank wisia