“Wine, Macarons, Lovely”
Review of Sugar & Company

Sugar & Company
Ranked #257 of 728 Restaurants in Syracuse
Reviewed 10 November 2017

If you have a sweet tooth and enjoy the occasional flight of wine, this place is perfect. Dimly lit and relaxing, this adorable spot is perfect for girls night, date night, or any night you want a glass of wine and something yummy. The staff is super helpful and friendly, especially on Tuesday Flight Night where you can sample delicious wine at a great price. The macarons are fresh and exquisitely made and the desserts are very good as well. This is a gem. There's a savory menu as well in case you want a bite of something that isn't sweet.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to sugar and co. It's a nice little wine/dessert bar. The staff is very friendly and pleasant. We ordered 3 desserts and the cheese platter 3 coffees and a soda. It came to 58.00. The desserts where fair but not what I had expected for that price. I will pay that price but it has to be really good. The lemon square was pretty good and we all liked that best. The cheese cake (special of the day) was ok and the coconut cream tart was not so good. I am glad it was very small I hate wasting food.
We love the concept of the restaurant because we go out for dessert after we go out for dinner but it has to step up its game. I think it could have been a 2 star place but the staff and the vibe of the restaurant brought the score up.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This place was recently called, "Bittersweet." My boyfriend and I have been to bittersweet and wanted to return since they changed the name. The overall layout seemed very similar. Absolutely LOVE the music and cozy feel the place has. Their desserts are awesome...definitely need to try the macaroons. Would come back again and recommend to others!