US$69
Book now, pay at stay
US$130
Hilton.com
Best Western The Inn At The Fairgrounds(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$108
US$144
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$57
US$119
US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$72
ClarionHotels
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Fitness centre
Budget Inn(Syracuse)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$65
All reviewsgracious hostsexcellent breakfastwafflesstay there againyeast
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We stayed at the Barrington Manor over a weekend while we were in Syracuse for a wedding. I think our room number was 203, which was a large room with a bathroom. Very quiet and one of the best hotel beds we've ever had. The place is a large renovated Victorian house and very atmospheric.

The owner loves to regale guests with stories at breakfast and we found other guests enjoyable to talk to as well.

We chose the Barrington because it was convenient to wedding venues, but having now stayed there, I'd choose it again if we were visiting anywhere in the Syracuse area.

If you're driving (and they have parking at the rear), I'd recommend arriving before dark. Their front lawn sign is not illuminated so I think the place would be hard to find if you hadn't already been there during daylight hours.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a private bath, but it's in the hall. I'd opt for a room with the bath attached, but I'd be willing to stay in one with a hall bath if that was all that was available.
Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank AudenHoggart
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Everything you love about B & Bs and more! Fabulous house in a gorgeous neighbourhood. The hosts Phillip and Faye are absolutely engaging---funny, considerate, informative. The room was beautifully appointed, the bed was huge & comfortable, the linens first class. Breakfast was delicious---berries, cantaloupe, waffles, scrambled eggs, and ham, all served on Royal Doulton and silve plate. We will definitely come back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2012

My sister and I were tired of staying in boring hotels that all look alike and so decided to stay in a B&B during a shopping week-end in Syracuse. It was a dreary, miserable week-end and we were glad to have a lovely, warm, comfortable home to return to at night. Phil, the host, had many tales to tell, but you also get lots of privacy. The bedroom we stayed in was large with a huge, extremely comfortable bed (request room 203 if you're interested). We had our own private washroom with modern shower. The house is very lovely, but a bit run down in spots (as you would expect in an old home like this) e.g. torn wallpaper in our bathroom, loose banister on the stairs). Our room was needing a dusting in some less obvious spots, but it didn't bother us...things were clean otherwise. We were given a lovely little gift bag with some snacks and a bottle of sparkling cider. Phil had left a bottle of red wine out in the dining room for guests, but when we went to get a glass, some other guests had taken it out to the hot tub with them, so none for us! They have a Keurig coffee maker available at all times for a selection of coffee and tea. (Only Coffee Mate is provided though, although they gave me fresh cream when I requested it at breakfast.) The breakfast was hearty and delicious. Phil chats with you, but also gives you your privacy. Faye is shyer, but also very friendly. Don't worry about being probed for personal info...they didn't ask us a thing about ourselves, other than our reason for visiting, and how the shopping was. The house is quite quiet, and I loved the sound of the clock chiming in the living room during the night. Parking is a bit tight in their parking lot, as another reviewer mentioned, especially for larger vehicles. By the time we left, it felt like home. I think I would return if I were to go back to Syracuse, and I would recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: The room on the main floor has a big screen TV. Room 203, where we stayed, had the best mattress, but a TV no bigger than a computer monitor. Depends what you want.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joyce M
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We stayed at Barrington Inn as a last-minute Friday night addition to a long weekend. It was a pleasant surprise to find a first-class bed-and-breakfast in the mansion district of Syracuse complete with a hot tub and fireplace on the patio. The room was lovely and Phillip and Faye were most interesting hosts. We had dinner at Riley's Irish pub which is in walking distance. Breakfast was delicious with homemade waffles and storytelling by Phillip. Offstreet parking is available but tight. We will visit again.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Gail_and_Norman
Reviewed 13 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at Barrington Manor last summer during the CYN Jazz Festival. We had a great time talking with Faye and Philip. They were charming. The rooms were clean and very comfy. The breakfast was great. A lot of fresh fruit and old fashion home cooking. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple