“Atmosphere From The 1950's”
Review of Zebbs Grill & Bar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zebbs Grill & Bar
Ranked #119 of 718 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 September 2017

A friend of mine along with my wife plus myself eat here for a late supper last night. My friend originally from the Buffalo, New York spoke very positively about his experiences of this chain eatery in the past when he lived in the Niagara Area over ten years ago. Our waitress was very friendly and personable with us plus respectful in using sir, etc. when addressing us. Their menu was varied and reasonable prices. Didn't take that long for the food to arrive at our table. Food was good but my wife's ribs were somewhat cold. She just informed our server who in turn told her Manager to inform the kitchen. We didn't require any further action but just anted to make them aware of this situation. This eatery is locate in the corner of this plaza so one need to look for it. Chain eatery lives up to its reputation of being from the 1950's time period in its atmosphere. Positive overall experience just like my friends from the past.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I haven't been here in 17 years. I was surprised it was still here in Syracuse. It was fun to visit once again, so much of the restaurant looks the same. The burger was pretty good, but the fries were horrible. The fries were totally greasy and limp. I couldn't eat them. I had a milkshake for old time sake. Total bill was $32.00 for two of us. I doubt I'll be going back, but it was nice to see the old place.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

My fiance and I visited before the big Syracuse/Duke game. We had an order of onion rings as an appetizer. The portion was large and we both enjoyed the dipping sauce. I ordered a burger and was only able to eat half. The portions are huge. The fries were so hot and delicious. My fiance had a buffalo chicken wrap which he loved. He also couldn't finish. There is a toppings bar for your burgers and the decor is cute. Any place with sports on TV (plus good food) is awesome in our eyes. We can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We eat here quite often. It's our go-to restaurant. Love the flavored colas. Great selection of cooked-to-order burgers, diner food specials, salads, sandwiches, appetizers and great cookies. Sit at tables or in booths or in the bar area. Very family oriented but not overwhelming.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Real quality food and great trimmings. Fresh and well proffered selections of typical comfort foods.