“Not worth the price”

Delmonico's Italian Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 720 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My husband and I just got back from dinner at Delmonico's Italian Steak. When our fried mozzarella appetizer arrived cold, I knew the evening was not going to go well. We hadn't eaten half of the appetizer when my salad and my husband's salad came to the table. The soup was lukewarm and lacked flavor.
Our steaks were cooked to perfection (medium well), but as with previous courses were not hot. The pasta with marinara that came with my husband's steak was lacking in sauce, so we asked for more. I paid extra for a baked potato in lieu of the pasta, and it was under cooked.
In short, I would not care to return to Delmonico's.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We could not get into the regular Syracuse places for dinner on a Monday night in Syracuse. It was suggested to go to Delmonico's for steak. It was a great choice. We ordered the classic Delmonico's rib eye for $28.00 which was cooked perfectly and had just the right amount of seasoning. The sides were very good and reasonably priced. They garlic potatoes, the Caesar salad were good. The crab cake was delicious. All at a great price if you order the main steak. We split the steak which was enough for my wife and I. My son had the full steak and the sides. I recommend this steak place and it is extremely reasonable.

1  Thank frankdaddy
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We sat at the bar so we could play quick draw. We order drinks from Liz who was awesome all through our experience. My wife ordered Utica greens for us as an appetizer and she ordered The Delmonico and 1 1/2 pound steak with baked potato there signature item. I ordered the Gorgonzola Salmon with risotto. Everything was absolutely delicious. Liz was awesome. We have never had a bad meal here. Highly recommended it.

1  Thank ATMGUY63
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Every time we are in the Syracuse area visiting family we make it a point to try and get to Delmonico's. Nice friendly atmosphere, a great menu and very large portions. The veal parm is a personal favorite of ours and the steaks are wonderful!

1  Thank JLA311330
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Came in for a steak dinner and it was excellent. Very nice decor, casual dining, great wine & drink menu and the menu was extensive. Started with calamari which had a nice spicy sauce and was prepared perfectly. We ordered two steak specials, one medium rare and another medium and they were spot on. Nice presentation. Ordered a cheesecake to go which was great. Our waitress Kara couldn't have been better. Very professional, knowledgeable and attentive. Four thumbs up from us.