“Love the Steak and Servers!”

Delmonico's Italian Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 725 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Was in town for a bowling tournament over 10 years ago and ate here. It was so good, I returned by myself, the same week. Flashback to the current date, and here for the bowling tournament again. The servers are Wonderful! Lovely, pleasant and knowledgeable. Great steaks! A little too fatty on some, but still good. So good, we ate here 2 days in a row! Thank you Liz and Kennedy!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Starting to get desperate for a place
to have dinner on Saturday night we cruised down Erie Blvd and found that Delmonico's had room for us. Great food, reasonable price, good service just what we needed. Will go back when in town.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Meet a number of friends for dinner there. The chop salad had wonderful gorgonzola plus other additives, but the balsamic glaze was way too sweet. The shrimp scampi was rather flavorless. The Veal Sinatra my companion gave a 6, as it was ok, but not great.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a fun atmosphere, with Italian American caricatures of entertainers and athletes on the wall contributing to a casual vibe. They have a nice bar for socializing. The food is very good with traditional Italian favorites. I have tried most of the typical dishes such as Eggplant and Veal Parmesan, as well as the Lasagna. Their sauce is very good-not to sweet are acidic. They are best known for their 24 oz. Delmonico Steak, which is a good deal at $26.99. The place is loud, raucous, and fun and always a great time.

1  Thank Scott C
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My husband and I just got back from dinner at Delmonico's Italian Steak. When our fried mozzarella appetizer arrived cold, I knew the evening was not going to go well. We hadn't eaten half of the appetizer when my salad and my husband's salad came to the table. The soup was lukewarm and lacked flavor.
Our steaks were cooked to perfection (medium well), but as with previous courses were not hot. The pasta with marinara that came with my husband's steak was lacking in sauce, so we asked for more. I paid extra for a baked potato in lieu of the pasta, and it was under cooked.
In short, I would not care to return to Delmonico's.