“Amazing ribs, service is fantastic, the whole experience was amazing”
Review of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que

Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
Ranked #8 of 728 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I wanted to try this restaurant for years now, but we always go through Syracuse without stopping, from now on we will have to stop every time we go by! We started with the sampler appetizers, they were very good especially the wings.... we also had ribs, chicken and sausages.... everything was fantastic, when we came out there was a band playing outside, so we sat there and enjoyed the music, excellent evening!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,480)

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

If you like barbecue food and biker bars you have found your place. Cool vibe. At night great blues music. Check it out.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The food is so delicious that there is always a wait to get in. They offer outdoor seating if you are so inclined. Worth the wait.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

If you are hungry and want incredible BBQ, this is your spot. We had to wait nearly an hour and it was so worth it (having beers at the bar helped the wait). The brisket and ribs are as good as any I have had in the south. The greens were cooked to perfection. And, the portions are made for a very hungry person. At our table, people ate a variety of meats and each one was loved. The brisket and ribs seemed to be the best of the best! Wait staff was not very friendly, but I was there to eat, not talk to the waitress.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Dino is overrated imo. I'm from the Memphis, TN area so I know BBQ. It's decent, but overpriced and overhyped imo. Service was good, place was packed, the food was overpriced and nothing special, I can say I've been but I'll go to Limp Lizard or Smokey Bones if I want to get my BBQ fix