“Take out”

Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: At Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, fresh, homemade, and high-quality aren't just catchwords, they're our foundation. Our commitment to food quality and genuine hospitality is unyielding and intense. We pride ourselves on our loyal guests, employees, and being a great place to have fun and while sampling some of the best bar-b-que in the country. Our menu is firmly rooted in the traditions of Southern bar-b-que, but there are other influences that shape our flavors and give our food its own distinctive character. That's one of the secrets of great bar-b-que -- staying committed to tradition, but finding your own stamp and signature.Join us for live music starting at 8pm Monday-Thursday and 10pm on Friday & Saturday. Times may start later due to dining volume.We offer catering for large and small parties. We provide full customization to ensure your party is a swinging success. We make it easy so you don't have to sweat the details.
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Order from Grubhub, food was ready, food is always good, excellent place to get a messy bbq meal. Must go!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,509)

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Oh Brothers and Sisters of Memphis, I have to admit to this! On a day trip to Syracuse, NY we ate at Dinosaur BBQ downtown and , OMG tasted just as good as Memphis BBQ!!! Never thought in upstate NY I would find just as good BBQ as home! Even the greens were the best I’ve ever had. Don’t know why some of these neg reviews , those reviewers don’t know true southern eats!
I’m still amazed, IN NEW YORK? Lol

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

A lot of people live this place. Their BBQ sauce is gross, Mac n cheese is horrible, cornbread is not good and all of it is extremely overpriced. Don't see the attraction, Kraft bbq sauce it's better. Texas Roadhouse has way better, meatier ribs for way cheaper. Their ribs are very very small and then they put their sauce on and overcharge. No thanks.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We have been here in the past and have loved the food as well as the atmosphere. This time was different. We orderered ribs and the first set were nearly meatless and burnt. We sent them back and got another set that was not as burnt but also meatless.

Our waitress was fantastic.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Visiting from out of State. (Iowa) Really didn't see what was so good about this place. Have had much better BBQ in my home state, Texas and Florida. I had the Cuban which was OK. Smoked pulled pork, smoked ham with some sauce on a Cuban bun. I can say I've been there. Doubt I'll return as there are so many other better places.