“Wonderful lunch”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Been a fan for years. Priced right, love the sauce, no frills. Very good food served with a smile.
We like it. You might too.

1  Thank Robert T

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My wife and I went to Angotti's this past Saturday night. Haven't been here since I lived in the area. What a treat it was. It was a bit crowded but we were seated and had our drinks within 10 minutes. I ordered Lasagna and Antipasto for 1. The Lasagna was huge as was the antipasto and both were delicious, sauce on the lasagna was awesome. My wife had the Chicken Parm and thought that was very good also. Prices were very reasonable and waitress was friendly. We will return soon

1  Thank Robert J
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

All we found were reviews of Angotti's, there was not a website. That is when we knew it was going to be great!

The place was packed because of the Syracuse half marathon; but we only waited for about 45 minutes for a party of 6.

The service was great, our waitress was hilarious and joked with us every time she checked on us.

The food was amazing, huge portions, sweet red sauce. The meatballs were a good size, and the sausage was just what you would expect. A friend had the stuffed shells, and there was enough for at least 2 meals. Another person had an eggplant Parmesan sandwich - and it was a massive !

Great serving sizes, great staff, highly recommended!

And - 6 people cost $81.69, with 6 entrees, one pepsi, two beers, and a glass of wine.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Over the years my family has visited Angotti's once or twice a year. The food has generally been good, the servers competent and the price moderate. Tonight, after waiting twenty minutes at the head of a line we were put off for seating behind folks who had arrived a good 5 minutes after us. My husband complained and got the reply from the hostess that we didn't have to stay to eat, which she repeated several times. Although our server, once we were seated, was very nice, and clearly trying to make amends, the episode was quite off putting. Had the young hostess simply apologized and behaved in a professional manner I would not have thought twice about it. As it is, I ate a lackluster steak, a salad with limp iceberg lettuce and overcooked spaghetti. Tasted my husband's New England clam chowder, which was flavorless. Not worth the wait or the rudeness we were subjected to. Will not be going back.

3  Thank boundtogoboogie
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

My family has been eating here for years. It's syracuse's best kept secret! Large portions and reasonable prices combine with delicious food! Baked zita loaded, lasagna, Pizza, fettuccine with white sauce... I could go on and on about how much I love this place! Go early on a Friday night or you may be met with a line out the door.

1  Thank Melissa D