“very nice surprise”

Empire Brewing Company
Ranked #22 of 728 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Pub
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Secret Supperclub. Chef Table service. Good and friendly.
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We love to go to hip restaurants, with atmosphere , but great food is a must, as well as great service

Aside from the girl who greeted us, all areas were a hit

Food quality was amazing, server was awesome, feel bad I forget his name...
The hostess, is the only reason I did not score this a 5

Serving size is not always a determining factor for me, as I find the typical American portion size is far too big, however, if im paying alot of money, I expect either large portions with acceptable food quality, or amazing food.... again, this place does both, without high prices
If we werent leaving today, we would be back there tonight

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We went during dinning week but ordered off regular menu. The food is always great. It was a Friday so no meat ! I had the most fabulous fish ever. The service is attentive and wait staff friendly. One of my most favorite places. I 've been going their since they opened both times. A real gem compared to other choices in the square.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Great beer flights and the food is good too. Our server Nikki was fantastic! She made great recommendations for the flights and the food. I had a grain bowl - delicious and a perfect lunch size. Veggie burgers were made from grains and not veggies were were very good. The location is below ground so it’s chilly. Fun spot before a Syracuse game. It’s packed!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Other than being a bit hard to find (basement about 20 feet east of the 1st Empire brewery outside sign we saw), no parking, this place was amazing. Great beer, great service, great gumbalaya, hamburger, chicken wrap, great atmosphere and decoration. Would def. Go back next time in Syracuse.

1  Thank Maxime B
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Great beer, food & music!
Blues Brunch on Sundays (dtown) NEVER disappoints!
Been there too much to mention & will be back, always try to bring someone that hasn't been before.