“Interesting food choices and lots of gluten-free options”

Empire Brewing Company
Ranked #20 of 720 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Secret Supperclub. Chef Table service. Good and friendly.
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here after bowling at the USBC tournament at the convention center. It is about a 10 minute walk but there is parking closer. It is in the basement of an old building so a little difficult to find. Lots of different food options on the menu and they’re gluten-free options work great for those in our party that needed that. Gluten-free buns were the best we have ever had. Definitely Try the jambalaya and Cajun dishes very good!!! beer selection is decent but not outstanding. Good variety and had something for everybody in our group of 10. A dinner entrée and a beer will cost you approximately $20 for most.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stopped here after bowling in the USBC National bowling tournament. We walked there from the Oncenter.... probably about a 12 minute walk from the convention center. We got there about 10:30pm and it was busy with mainly 20 somethings drinking. We were one of the few tables that were eating.
They had a decent amount of food items on the menu. I chose the nacho plate and it was huge. Also added a hefe to drink. I was stuffed when I was finished. I basically had to crush my tortilla chips and sort of made a salad out of my dish because the toppings were stacked so high my tortilla chips kept snaping off.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We love to go to hip restaurants, with atmosphere , but great food is a must, as well as great service

Aside from the girl who greeted us, all areas were a hit

Food quality was amazing, server was awesome, feel bad I forget his name...
The hostess, is the only reason I did not score this a 5

Serving size is not always a determining factor for me, as I find the typical American portion size is far too big, however, if im paying alot of money, I expect either large portions with acceptable food quality, or amazing food.... again, this place does both, without high prices
If we werent leaving today, we would be back there tonight

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We went during dinning week but ordered off regular menu. The food is always great. It was a Friday so no meat ! I had the most fabulous fish ever. The service is attentive and wait staff friendly. One of my most favorite places. I 've been going their since they opened both times. A real gem compared to other choices in the square.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Great beer flights and the food is good too. Our server Nikki was fantastic! She made great recommendations for the flights and the food. I had a grain bowl - delicious and a perfect lunch size. Veggie burgers were made from grains and not veggies were were very good. The location is below ground so it’s chilly. Fun spot before a Syracuse game. It’s packed!