“It's a normal diner - not a dive...not a 'gastrodiner'”
Review of Eldorado West - CLOSED

Eldorado West
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Eldorado West Diner Best Food Restaurant offers special Seafood, American food ordering online tarrytown, Pasta, Catering Service White Plains Road, Mexican food order online, Egg, Pasta, Burger, Chicken, Pork, Beef, Lunch and Dinner with easy online Food ordering, catering Service in NY 10591-10523-10583-06905, Take Out Restaurants at Tarrytown NY 10591
Reviewed 13 January 2017

We used to ate here relatively frequently though as we learned about more about the area our visits have dwindled. Still, we come here every now and again when we want simple food without a lot of fuss.

That said, I recently dined at the Eldorado twice for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised at the very reasonable prices of the breakfast specials. One morning I had a short stack and the other an egg 'any style' w/hash browns - both meals were tasty, both came with juice and coffee, and both came in at around $6. Hard to beat for a sit down breakfast.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Two of us got the Elderado Burger, the bacon was old, took it off the burger, removed the unripe tomato and wilted lettuce also. The burger was cooked well done as I asked, but tasted and looked like the sole of a shoe. The fries and pickle were good. Silverware was dirty. My friend got roasted turkey & gravy, watery mashed potatoes, and runny stuffing, yellow gravy. Took two bites and could not eat it. Other friend got Belgium waffle, it was soggy. Another member of our Group of 5 got grilled cheese with Bacon, she too had to pull the old bacon off. The bacon had a gray hue to it. Besides the food big awful, their menu says they charge 18 % for parties of 6 or more, they charged our party of 5 the 18%. I addressed this with the manager and he tried to proclaim it was a mistake. They saw none of us ate and we did not want boxes and knew what they served was disgusting so they tried to ensure themselves a tip by adding 18% to our bill. First of all I normally tip 20% minimum and would not hold the lousy meals against the waiter. I told the manager to keep the 18% and told him he is stealing for charging for the food he serves at all. I don't know how they pass health and food safety. The waitress brought food out with plates over lapping and the bottoms of plates touching food being served .

1  Thank PatriciaLynn65
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Had dinner & breakfast here. Fast service, great food. Each table has a jukebox. Truly reminds me of an old school diner. Reasonable prices as well.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Came for a late dinner after going to the Great Pumpkin Blaze. Had a cheeseburger deluxe and husband had western omelet. Would come back

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This is a great spot since it is open 24/7. While our server was extremely pleasant waiting 40 mins for food was not acceptable. The manager didn't bother to offer explanations but kept seating people as they came in. Note most restaurants inthis area close by 10:30 leaving you with limited options. Apparently they had other events in their banquet space leaving a lag for the diner patrons who were also waiting on their food. Server was sweet but waiting so long for food is just not cool. I definitely won't be coming back here again.

1  Thank Anaid33