“Great food and an exceptional waiter , a fun experience”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Tarrytown
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 119
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House in Tarrytown, NY serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Reviewed 2 November 2016

WE dined here on Satirday October 22nd for dinner. It was a time of jubilation. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and our 24th anniversary. We ordered steak except for my wife, who ordered a shrimp dish and crab cakes Everything was cooked to perfection, the steaks has a crispy outer texture and were juicy and tender on the inside.. The vegetasbles were all seasoned nicely and the desserts were scrumptious.Our aiter treated our 4 yr old granddaughter like a princess and she enjoyed every minute of it. I highly recommend this restaurant for any special occasions you may have

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Ruth's Chris is consistently good- crab cakes, wedge salad and of course steak Only draw back is it can get noisy so we go for an early dinner (5) and the place is kept a bit cold (seems to be true at all the other Ruth's Chris w have been too as well)

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

We celebrated our anniversary here and couldn't have asked for a better experience. I booked a reservation online and there was a question about if this was for a special occasion. I had forgotten that I must have put anniversary and was surprised to find rose pedals at our table. It is this kind of detail that sets a restaurant apart for others. Our waiter (Jimmy) was excellent and made good recommendations. Cocktail selection was broad and well made. I have been to many of the top steakhouses in the city and I would rank my steak at Ruth Chris to be one of the best.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Very hard to get a reservation Thursday through Sunday unless you want to go before 5:30 or after 9:30. Our waiter was a bit forgetful and had a tendency to disappear. That said he food was very, very good. We shared the porterhouse for two. Served still simmering in butter in a cast iron skillet there was flavor abound! Side dishes are extra and all is a bit pricey but that should be what you expect when coming here.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Ruth Chris is a great restaurant chain. The staff is very accommodating. They went out of their way to ask how I wanted everything from the salad to the main entree. Steak was cooked perfectly.