“Great food and an exceptional waiter , a fun experience”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 68 Restaurants in Tarrytown
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 119
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to Ruth's Chris Steak House located in Tarrytown, Westchester, New York!
Reviewed 2 November 2016

WE dined here on Satirday October 22nd for dinner. It was a time of jubilation. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and our 24th anniversary. We ordered steak except for my wife, who ordered a shrimp dish and crab cakes Everything was cooked to perfection, the steaks has a crispy outer texture and were juicy and tender on the inside.. The vegetasbles were all seasoned nicely and the desserts were scrumptious.Our aiter treated our 4 yr old granddaughter like a princess and she enjoyed every minute of it. I highly recommend this restaurant for any special occasions you may have

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Ruth's Chris is consistently good- crab cakes, wedge salad and of course steak Only draw back is it can get noisy so we go for an early dinner (5) and the place is kept a bit cold (seems to be true at all the other Ruth's Chris w have been too as well)

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

We celebrated our anniversary here and couldn't have asked for a better experience. I booked a reservation online and there was a question about if this was for a special occasion. I had forgotten that I must have put anniversary and was surprised to find rose pedals at our table. It is this kind of detail that sets a restaurant apart for others. Our waiter (Jimmy) was excellent and made good recommendations. Cocktail selection was broad and well made. I have been to many of the top steakhouses in the city and I would rank my steak at Ruth Chris to be one of the best.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Very hard to get a reservation Thursday through Sunday unless you want to go before 5:30 or after 9:30. Our waiter was a bit forgetful and had a tendency to disappear. That said he food was very, very good. We shared the porterhouse for two. Served still simmering in butter in a cast iron skillet there was flavor abound! Side dishes are extra and all is a bit pricey but that should be what you expect when coming here.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Ruth Chris is a great restaurant chain. The staff is very accommodating. They went out of their way to ask how I wanted everything from the salad to the main entree. Steak was cooked perfectly.