US$500
Residence Inn Kingston(Kingston)
US$169
Courtyard Kingston(Kingston)
US$169
Hampton Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$134
Hampton.com
US$185
US$157
Red Ranch Motel(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$84
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Hotel Tivoli with a group of friends for a wedding the area. The hotel is situated in idyllic Tivoli, close to Rhinebeck and other area attractions. It's a design hotel which emphasizes design over functionality and comfort. The rooms are decorated with pops of color which is aesthetically appealing but the chairs are tough to sit in, the bathroom lacks storage space and the floors are very creaky. I was woken up both nights by street noice and people walking / moving furniture in the room upstairs. The breakfast is ok at best with fairly limited options. The staff is very charming and always happy to help. For the price we were expecting more and will likely stay elsewhere if we are back in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NYCTripper_11
Reviewed 31 July 2017

The pictures online won me over and the hotel lived up to them. Trying to find a hotel in the Hudson Valley, the prices of the hotels in Hudson seemed way too high. The Hotel Tivoli popped up on my radar and we rolled the dice. Winner.
This small hotel is a charmer as is the village of Tivoli. Looking for a quiet weekend away from New York City? This is it. The rooms as well stocked with really nice touches. Loved the decor and the service was laid back and efficient. Will return for sure.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank conciergeinnewyork
69JEP, Manager at Hotel Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback - we are thrilled you enjoyed your visit! We look forward to your return :-)

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Visiting my son at Bard College, I spent 2 nights and had booked 2 rooms. The hotel is nicely located, BUT I couldn't sleep during part of the first night. There were a bunch of girls in a room above mine, very noisy. Twice, I asked the manager to do something. Breakfast is pretty strange, mostly based on bread/butter/jam. The bread is delicious by the way. We had dinner at the restaurant, and we weren't impressed.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NoamSinclair
69JEP, Manager at Hotel Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback - we appreciate hearing directly from our guests! We are so sorry your first night was uncomfortable. Management will ask guests to respect others and keep their noises down, because it is a very old building (over a century!) and yes, you will hear your neighbor. We want everyone to have a restful night, and most of our guests do understand the charm of an old structure.

Our breakfast is a continental breakfast, and it is house-made: fresh baked goods, granola, and jams. We take pride in using local yogurt, fruits, and coffee/tea purveyors. It's a simple breakfast, but we hope our guests enjoy a little bit of the Hudson Valley flavor.

It is unfortunate your experience was not impressive, but we will take your review seriously and strive to improve what we offer at Hotel Tivoli.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I still enjoyed the hotel. However, I noticed that our room does not have its own thermostat control. It may have been cooler the last time we were here. This time, I had to go downstairs to ask about adjusting the room temperature. Other than that, the hotel is as pleasant as it was a year ago.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2016

If you are in the Hudson Valley at a busy time, you must prepare well ahead to stay in one of the few rooms (9 or so) at this charming, quirky, and eclectic hotel. I have stayed here 3 times now, a different room each time. Again, if it's a big parent weekend at Bard College nearby or New Year's Eve etc. I prefer a cozier room up on the top floor, the third floor. Those rooms are quieter and very peaceful. The 2nd floor rooms have higher ceilings and some are very large. The hotel cleverly provides sound machines of the rooms, just in case the noise from the very popular bar and restaurant gets to you. I never found it to be a problem. Worth every penny and included with the room is the breakfast in the charming dining room each morning. Blissfully hot and strong coffee is ready for you in thermos' and there is a wiz of a baker back there as the breakfast table offers up warm if not hot, almond biscuits, scones and a wonderful frittata each morning, as well as other healthy choices like fruit and yogurt. Lovely hand-thrown yellow pottery plates to eat on, white breakfast mugs, tiny Moroccan glasses for fresh juice. It is a place of details and the more you care about that kind of thing the more you will love the hotel. It's basically a stylist's dream. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: It's luxury for the Hudson Valley, not luxury for NYC. If you like very quiet choose a room on the 3rd floor not the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family