“Disappointed!!”

Tipsy Moose
Get food delivered
Ranked #48 of 217 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Description: Craft beer & American comfort food in a cozy family friendly environment.
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Well , we decided to try tipsy moose again. We were not impressed with our meals in the past. I got the Adirondack burger , the beef brisket or pulled pork had huge fat pieces in it. I do not like the cheddar ale sauce at all. My mom’s roll on her Cuban was so hard and the chunks of pork in it was huge, it would have been better if it was shredded. My son did not like the buffalo pizza either. Over all vey disappointed!!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed 31 March 2021

We try to eat here at least once a week (but it'll be 2 times this week because in addition to going last night, we're going for Brunch on Sat!) and it never disappoints. Our waitress, McKensie(forgive me if I misspell her name) as awesome and attentive with a cheery personality as always. We ordered the fried avocado, Beef Tips, Mac & cheese with jalapeno/hamburger and the special Chipotle Chicken tacos. I had the Jalapeno Margarita as well. Sooo Good!

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise. Arrived at hotel late to nothing opened and decided to venture out. I stumbled upon this restaurant and really had a great experience. The waitress was nice helpful and efficient. The food was spectacular. I think the fries were even homemade. Wow the chicken sandwich was amazing. I highly recommend this place

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank MicheleH100357
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Tipsy Moose is fast becoming our "go to" restaurant at both the Troy and Latham locations. The service has been consistently good and we have enjoyed everything we have tried. Favorites are the mac & cheese with a double of candied bacon, tomato bisque, apple bacon salad (with candied bacon), classic burger, pizza, BLT, beer battered grilled cheese....honestly you can't go wrong. Oh, and did I mention Candied Bacon!?!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 24 November 2019

Stopped here for a late lunch after a day of 3 different craft fairs. We were seated quickly, friendly wait staff, appreciated good feedback for the chef, plenty of choices for beer lovers, standard wines for wine drinkers, full bar and creative menu items. The French onion soup was delicious with a twist of smoked brisket...divine. I also opted for the veggie quesadillas which were filled with cheese, beans, corn, tomatoes and sauted onions. They were messy to eat but oh, so good! Sides of sour cream, salsa and some chips were included. I had been to Latham, but only for drinks because that place at the time was packed for dinner. This was no different as far as "packed" was concerned. Obviously the place to be on a sunny, late fall weekend afternoon. Definitely will be back.

Date of visit: November 2019

Been to Tipsy Moose? Share your experiences!