“Birthday dinner”

Muza
Ranked #14 of 243 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Muza, your home for handmade European foods. Take a tour with European soups, salads, entrees, and desserts at our restaurant. Specialties include pierogi, kielbasa, potato pancakes, stuffed cabbage, crepes, and schnitzel. You can also try beers and wines enjoyed by many cultures across the continent in our enclosed bar and outdoor beer garden, The Hill at Muza. See you soon, Your Friends at Muza
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I met some friends on a Friday night for a belated birthday dinner. What a fantastic little place! The food was great- especially the perogies. The staff were friendly and kind and I am looking forward to going back :)

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to Muza after waiting a long time to get there. We went on a Tuesday night thinking we would get in quickly. Well we waited over 30 minutes just to get a table. Only one waitress was working and even though it is a small restaurant it took a long time to get our meals. The polish feast was good and the price was reasonable. We will try again to see if this was the norm or we caught them on a bad night.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We have tried three times to get a table at Muza on a Saturday night and failed each time! Last night we got there at 4:30pm and we were successful. Food was outstanding and we had a wonderful time. Waitress was very efficient and took good care of us. But back to the food....I had the Polish Sampler and it was perfect. My wife had a similar dinner and she loved it. When we were leaving we talked to a young couple next to us. The woman said "this place smells just like my grandma's kitchen" and that is the perfect description.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We meet there maybe twice a year. The food is always great. Very good, always fresh and big portions! Muza special is my favorite. Place itself is not very cozy, I would like to see more decorations, etc. There is only one bathroom and is always dirty! If not for the bathroom I would give 5 stars.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Excellent Polish food in a cozy, home kitchen atmosphere. All the usual from borscht to pierogies. Also a selection of imported Polish beers. We ate in the two level dining room. There is also a small nook that can reserved for up to ten people.
We ate here after enjoying the Christmas tree lighting event on the adjacent The Hill at Muza's 11/27/17. Service was excellent from our waitperson, Agata. The two of us split the generous Polish Sampler Plate of (2) pierogi, (2) stuffed cabbage, and (2) potato pancakes ($17.50) served w/ sour cream & mustard. Golumbkis are must try dish.
First time we ate here was w/ our friends that recommended this gem. We have eat here often since.
We will be back and wish Muza continued success.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Muza? Share your experiences!