“Great pizza”

Tommy's Pizza
Ranked #113 of 215 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Good prices prompt delivery wings are some of the best I have ever had,pizza is best around perfect amount of cheese and sauce hot and fresh

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Looks like a very ordinary pizza joint... seems like mostly take out/delivery. We had their deep dish pizza and it was phenomenal. Pretty close to the best I've ever for a regular pizza joint type place. I was skeptical whether the 8 piece deep dish pie would be enough for our party of three but we took two slices home. It was cooked perfectly and the toppings were generous. Will definitely go there again next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

I must say that the MillerMac pizza they have there is the best. Get it on the tavern style pizza. A+ to the creator of that pizza.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Staff was rude both on the phone and in person. Ordered chicken parm and chicken broccoli alfredo. Food was terrible, undercooked pasta, no flavor/alfredo sauce. Looked like they took 1 salad and split it in half to make 2. never got our garlic knots that were suppose to come with dinners. very very disappointed, never going there again.

1  Thank k1masterson
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I can be picky with my pizza, but I have to say this pizza was pretty good. A friend ordered a 24 cut and a bunch of mozzarella sticks. It was ready in a reasonable amount of time and the price wasn't too bad. Neither of us had ever been there before and while we were in line, we were both commenting to each other about how good the by the slice pieces they had in the heater looked. Some of the combinations of their specialty pizzas looked delicious. A good place if you need some pizza and you're more removed from the city.

Been to Tommy's Pizza? Share your experiences!