“Welcoming place with delicious treats and more.”
Review of Sweet Sues

Sweet Sues
Ranked #6 of 8 Dessert in Troy
Cuisines: Deli, Cafe, Soups
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Lovely choices of food, very friendly service, handy for the farmers market, really an excellent all round cafe.

Reviewed 16 December 2014

We went in looking for a biscotti. Even though she didn't have any, we kicked up conversation and have been going back ever since. Great prices, great sweets.

1  Thank Kate G
Reviewed 17 November 2014

I ate here in between meetings one day and wow we were glad we stopped in. It's the only time I've been in the area and we just parked up and searched for somewhere to eat. We came across Sweet Sues professing to be a treatery which it certainly was. I had the sandwich named after the shop and it was excellent. Service with a smile and nice to see modern payment systems in place via an iPhone. If I ever go back I will be heading straight for Sweet Sues again; cannot recommend highly enough.

2  Thank Dr_J_H_W
Reviewed 23 October 2014

This little café is similar to many other cafes across the country. However, what really made my day here was the authentic hospitality of a true professional hospitality industry employee. I found Sweet Sue's while wandering around the historic shopping district of Troy. The shop itself caught my attention due to it's charming store front. The baked goods looked incredible but I had already had some lunch so I wasn't hungry. However, it was a grey chilly day, and a cup of coffee was required. Beth, the barista served up a cup with the biggest smile ever, she share a little about the neighborhood and really made a wandering traveler feel right at home. Beth made me want to explore Troy even more. I hope her manager will read this and let her know she is a valuable asset to the shop and a great ambassador to this colorful town. The café is tastefully designed and it appears to have a delectable menu. I plan on going back when I am hungry but have no reservations on recommending this café. A happy employee says volumes about what goes on behind the scenes.

2  Thank RICHARD G
Reviewed 3 September 2014

I'm almost afraid to write this review, we don't want Sue's to become so popular we can't find a seat! She has a great menu, lots of unusual offerings, all fresh and tasty. Her soups are often a surprise, a very happy surprise!
Worth a drive to Troy, and don't worry about parking, there's a public garage just up River Street, and there's always on-street parking within a block or two.

1  Thank JWP130

Been to Sweet Sues? Share your experiences!