“Awesome Sicilian Style Pizza”

Testo's Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #3 of 215 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Have only had carry out, Testo's is our preferred place for carry out pizza and wings. Their pizza is the best I've found in Rensselaer county by far. They have a nice dining area and I'll make it for eat-in one of these days. All the times we've ordered we've been very pleased. Consistently good. Staff is friendly, down to earth and professional.

1  Thank RoadWarrior47

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

The family has been going to Testo's for years and years. We ordered a pizza for an appetizer. Chicken parm and lasagna for entrees. Huge piece of lasagna that was to die for. The customer service is excellent. Such a nice night.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

For those who like the best in ICE CREAM This is the place to go Bar None
Bring the entire family for the best in the area

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Husband and I went with friends who frequent here and are from Lansingburg. When we pulled up their were people waiting outside. Wait was about 40 minutes, not bad. Well worth the wait. No ambiance but we were there for the food. Husband had veal and peppers and he said it was the best he's had. I had eggplant parm which was also outstanding. Friends had the baked haddock which was also excellent. No doggy bags for any of us. We all finished every bite. We will definitely be back. Read a lot here about the pizza which we will have to try soon.

1  Thank Linda A
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Everything was really nice.. we were seated quickly and the service was polite and cheerful..We heard the pizza was great, so pizza was the appetizer, along with some fried calamari.. the pizza was fantastic, with a delicate crispy crust and a flavorful toppings, it was with great restraint that I didn't eat more than 3 squares. The calamari was under fried and the breading fell off as you picked it up to dunk it in the very tasty sauce. Entrees suffered for me as well. My chicken parm was soggy and under fried and also the chicken was too thick for my liking. The meatball parm entree was very good, served in a very nice robust red sauce and meatballs that were the perfect texture and wonderfully seasoned...Overall it's worth the visit but choose carefully..