“Stick to Pizza”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Although they make excellent pizza I recently was visiting with friends and decided to try something different. I ordered garlic and oil and it was deplorable. The pasta was slathered with what tasted like canola oil, and there was no garlic to be tasted, aside from a few well done crunchy bits of garlic powder or salt...I couldn't tell. No fresh garlic at all, but way too much fresh parsley, which is not a base item. So, no olive oil or fresh garlic. I should have sent it back but did not want to ruin the visit with friends, so left well over half of it uneaten, Shocking to think a restaurant advertising Italian-American cuisine cannot make the basic aglio e olio. Guess I'll be sticking to pizza if I go there again.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Relaxed atmosphere, good service , good prices and great pizza and Italian dishes. Nothing like the 10 cut rectangle pizza. Toppings are great and they are plentiful.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

In my opinion this restaurant has the best pizza in Troy. I've been coming to this place for pizza since high school which is a long time ago. When anywhere near this location and hungry I stop her for some food. The quality of the pizza and service is excellent. This place has been here since my high school days over fifty years ago. So you know they are doing something right as a food establishment.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Having attended La Salle in the mid 50's, it was great to once again visit this iconic site. As a group of kids we always put away a couple of the multi slice rectangle pies, however my capacity seldom exceeds 2 slices today. Other than an additional room little has changed, especially the quality of the pizza and the great sauce. We had a six slice pizza, and Italian salad, and two beverages served with consistent excellence for less than $30. It's great to return to a old friend

Reviewed 15 January 2016

This location was a staple for me growing up in Troy, NY. We stopped here after high school dances and athletic events. Time has past but this restaurant pizza is as good as ever. I've been back several times with family and friends. The food and service is excellent.

Been to Red Front Restaurant & Tavern? Share your experiences!